Chapter 33: An A rank mission

Gomen everyone for the late update, I have been trying by bes to adjust to college life and hopefully it will bwcome easier to write and to not waste your time here's the new chapter dedicated to jujuland for being the first to comment on the previous one, first to comment gets a dedication. 

Now enjoy and dont forget to vote!!

Sara Pov

"But that's not possible" Said the clan elder Keiji after I had showed them the letter, He had white medium-length hair tied in a ponytail, a white short beard, and a frail looking body, He was wearing a loose fitting kimono that is held closed with a simple sash under a black waist length haori with our clan symbol.

"But this was delivered by one of your doves, right?" asked me the second elder Takashi which I replied with a yes "So there is no way this is a mistake" he was bald and his face full of wrinkles, he was wearing a full length kimono held by a yellow sash.

"The problem lies with who to send" Lord Fumio said as he held his chin in his hand, he had a thick beard, a somewhat old muscled body; he was wearing a traditional black kimono with a white haori with our clan symbol. "Most of our clan ninjas are on missions and the rest we need in the village here"

"Why not just send Konoha ninjas?" I suggested getting frustrated with them wasting precious time

"You know we can't do that" Keiji snarled "No one but our clan members is allowed on that island"

"It's an emergency, no time to pay attention to that, people from outside our clan are already there we can't just wait"

"Laws are laws!" Takashi bellowed at me "We can't allow-"

"They're not the enemy, we need help!" I bellowed back standing up from my crouched position "If we wait people might die, or it could be late to stop them from taking whatever they're after"

Takashi scowled at me along Keiji but before anyone could say anything else, Lord Fumio interfered.

"That's enough! She's right we don't have time" He said making everyone on the room gape at him surprised.  'Since when does he agree with me?'

"Go lady Hokage and inform her of the situation and request her help!" He told me snapping me out of my surprise, with a quick nod and Hai I left the building to make my way to the village.

I was jumping on top of the buildings when I ran into Hideo sensei that turned around and started running beside me.

I quickly informed him of what happened with the elders and like everyone he was surprised when I mentioned that Lord Fumio agreed with me.

****************************************************************

 "That's Impossible" Tsunade said after explaining the situation to her, Sensei and I stood in her office while Shizune stood beside Tsunade understanding only the part about a place being attacked, Tsunade seemed to know the how it was more bad than it seems, making me guess my mother probably told her about the place.

"Lady Hokage we request some ninja to be sent along the two of us to help" Sensei told her which seemed to surprise he more.

"Do your elders agree to that?" she asked us, to which we nodded. She rested her chin on her intertwined hands.

"Ok then! Shizune!" she called making the brunette jump "Call jounins of team 7, 10 and 8 now! And tell their teams to get ready for a mission and meet at the gates in 30 minutes" Shizune nodded and ran out of the room.

"Lady Tsunade, are you sure? I mean that many ninjas?" Sensei asked her making her nod at him

"It's what we can do to help especially since your clan doesn't ask for help often" she then narrowed her eyes at me "You better watch yourself, don't push yourself into a worst condition"