Don't Let Me Be Gone

Start from the beginning

Leo was the only one that could calm you and help you. He was your motivation in your period of sadness.

Leo was the only one that could take out the face you weren't because he used humor to cover his sadness.

He was experienced in what you felt like and you wanted to help him out as he helped you.

Though I'm weak
And beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound
The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

Though I'm weak
And beaten down
I'll slip away
Into the sound
The ghost of you
Is close to me
I'm inside out
You're underneath

Not only were you physically weak, but you were mentally and definitely emotionally weak.

Your emotions were haywire and you had no control over them. The only time you had control over your emotions is when you were around people because you knew the plan to act happy.

You were mentally weak because you couldn't concentrate on one thing. Your mind just went blank all the time.

It was a day where you were physically, mentally, and emotionally weak. You only had one choice to turn to.

Music.

You weakly grabbed a pair of earbuds and put them into your phone. You turned on your phone and went to your music app.

You made a playlist for times like this. It was all sad and depressing songs because those helped most when you were in this state.

You slipped away into the soft melody and meaningful lyrics of the songs on your playlist.

Your thoughts went to Leo again. All you wanted to do was hug him while you cried into his chest.

You wanted to show someone the feelings that you felt.

You were getting weaker and weaker as time passed. The weaker you became, the more you lost hope and felt out of place.

Don't let me be gone

Don't let me be!
Don't let me be!

Ah
Yeah

You prayed and prayed to the gods that someone would come to help you because you didn't want to do something you would regret.

Your thoughts about your insecurities became louder and louder in your head. They told you to take your own life, but you tried to put that thought aside.

You were brought back to your thoughts when you heard a soft knock on the wooden door of your cabin.

You sniffled and got up to open the door. You opened it to reveal the chocolate brown eyes you've always wanted to see.

You were immediately pulled into a hug by Leo. He nuzzled into your neck while you cried into his chest.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me nothing because I can see the pain hidden in your eyes. I know because I know how you feel."

You told Leo everything and explained to him why you felt that way. His eyes were glassy with tears and he pulled you into a hug.

He pulled away after a few minutes. You then felt a pair of warm lips kiss your cold ones.

I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I'm a goner
Somebody catch my breath
I wanna be known by you

You finally felt hope. You didn't feel out of place anymore. You felt like your other half was with you, and it was.

Leo finally noticed you and cured your depression and anxiety.
••••••••••
I know, another sad one shot.

I couldn't think of any happy songs and I became addicted to TØP today.

I have a playlist of like 33 songs by them.

This is one of my favorites to be honest.

Love you guys and I'm sorry for the feels💕