Audrey

Audrey

            I’m Audrey, I love playing the ukulele and I love music! I listen to mostly pop and whatever’s in right now. I have the best parents a teenager could ask for and I have the most amazing friends, we don’t have a lot in common but hey, I’m trying to fit in alright? As of current, I’m waiting for Dedrick at the school gate, we’re gonna watch a movie! You know, people always say Dedrick is not the right guy for me but we’ve been dating for a while now and things are going great! He’s sporty, he’s good looking and he’s a nice guy! On Valentine’s Day he filled my locker with paper hearts and gave me flowers. On my birthday he surprised me with a chocolate fudge cake and a great movie after school. I admit, I don’t really like chocolate, I’m more of a fruits person but it’s the thought that counts right?

            Oh there he is now; he’s wiping his mouth with his sleeve and giving me a brilliant grin.

            “Sorry I’m late, Coach wanted to go over the training schedule for this week,” he said as he pressed his lips to my cheek.

            “No worries! I wasn’t waiting long anyway!” We laced our fingers with each other and walked towards his silver Volkswagen. I know it is reeaallllyyy early but I kind of thought of my future with Dedrick already, I confess! I daydream about it sometimes, but with a relationship as sweet as this, who wouldn’t? We are gonna get married after we graduate high school, and I’ll be wearing a white wedding gown, adorned with white roses and ribbons, Cheyenne will be my maid-of-honor of course! We’re besties. I’ll further my studies and be a music teacher and when everything stabilizes, we’re gonna have two kids, Julia and Daniel.

            As I roll down the car windows and feel the breeze through my hair, I close my eyes and think of my future, of Dedrick,. I know we had a small fight but I think I was to blame for that, I was just a little too clingy and besides, all lovers have their disagreements and all relationships have their ups and downs, but at the end of the day, love conquers all. I can’t imagine my life with anyone else and Dedrick told me he can’t either. I’m lucky to have such a loving boyfriend.