"What song you sing?" Kitty asks me.

"It was Roar by Katy Perry. My big brother called me that he has an audition for TV musical drama and he was about to sing Roar but in acoustic version so I tried it." I said to them.

"That's! We will sing Roar!" Kitty suddenly yells happily with the others follows to cheering.

I'm still sitting down in front of the piano with a frown on my face. "I dont get it." I said to them.

"Bianca, sweety pie, stop being stupid since you dated a guy with old school justin bieber hair. You gave us an idea to sing Roar." Kitty rolls her eyes.

"Well what costume we are gonna wear?" I ask.

"We will make the auditorium as the jungle like in that music video. Dont worry we can prepare now and it will be done before the glee club time." Kitty says.

"Such a great idea." Tina nods.

"Alright lets go to the auditorium and start working there." Blaine says and walks lead us.

I roll my eyes and let out a sigh and follow them to the auditorium and have no idea what they are gonna do.

We keep walking in the hallways until I see the cheerio girls named Bree smirks at the boys. I hold Ryder's elbow and cross my hand with his arm until I realize that she smirks at Jake and Jake smirks back at her. Wait, what?

I tried to be think positive but that smirks is a sign of something like that day when I saw Sam's new girlfriend wink at him. Okay no one of my business but I guess Marley should know about this because I've been betrayed by my exes twice.

"Bianca and I will pick up the cloth for costume." Kitty says to them and take my hand.

I just roll my eyes and let out a sigh and follow Kitty. Wait, she is a cheerio and maybe I can find something.

"Hey you know that cheerios named Bree?" I ask Kitty.

"She stole my positions as the head cheerios. Why?" Kitty asks back.

"I saw her smirks at Jake and Jake did the same thing to her."

"First, she is kind of the bitch one and I dont like her. Second, the whole school now that Puckerman is a womanizer. I used to dated Jake at first but then I broke up with him and dated Puck so which mean that I dated two Puckermans and I know them so bad, Bianca." Kitty says to me.

"I dont know but I see that there is a sign between Bree and Jake like cheating."

"No one of our business. Marley knows that Jake is womanizer but she still keeps him."

"I mean, I've been betrayed by my exes twice. Sebastian cheated and Sam cheated and I really know how it felt."

"You have no prove to tell that to Marley. I also know how it felt too and that's why I'm dating Artie and being a better girl for him. It's enough when people claim you that you are a bitch." Kitty sighs.

"You're not that bad." I said to her.

"You think so?" She raise her eyebrows.

"Since the first time I saw you, I just see that you're just lonely and you want a friend but glee club gave you friends right?" I smile at her.

"You can guess that." Kitty simply smirks at me. "Okay you hold this and bring this to auditorium. I'll wait here for the rest. I'll call the boys if I need some help." Kitty give me five rolls of cloth for the costume.

"Alright." I said to her and walk back to the auditorium bring these cloth for the costume.

Some people just need to accept themselves because that's what make they look beautiful and feel appreciated.