Chapter 15: Today Is The Day

*two weeks later*

*your pov*

Today is finally the day. Today is the day I marry the love of my life. My best friend, Skye, zips up the back of my dress. She tells me to go sit down by the vanity and I obey her request. I cringe as I feel the liquid foundation touch my face, since it's so cold. It felt weird for someone else to do my makeup. It even made me slightly nervous. Skye blends out my foundation and lightly contours my face, also applying concealer where it is needed. When she did my eye makeup I got really nervous. She told me numerous times that she wasn't going to hurt me and I believe her.

"You look absolutely stunning!" My mother squeals.

"Thanks to Skye," I smile.

      I hear a knock on the doorframe, since the door was now open, and everyone brought their attention in that direction.

"You have ten minutes, Y/n," Brendon notifies me and I nod.

      I slip on my white high heels while my mom puts my veil on my head. Skye hands me my bouquet and we walk downstairs. Ryan and I decided to have and the wedding at my parents' house because it was very open and there was enough room for everything. I walked outside and I had to wait a few minutes. I heard music start playing and I was told that that was my signal to start walking down the isle.

My dad walked me down the isle. I smile and my dad kisses my cheek before handing me off to Ryan.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of George Ryan Ross the Third and y/n y/middle/n Urie." The pastor said.

We then recited our vows and we were handed the rings.

"Do you, George Ryan Ross the Third, take y/n y/middle/n Urie to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The pastor asked.

"I do," Ryan smiled, placing a ring on my ring finger on my left hand.

"And do you, y/n y/middle/n Urie, take George Ryan Ross the Third to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The pastor asked, again but this time to me.

"I do," I smiled, putting the ring on Ryan's finger.

"I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" The pastor stated.

      Ryan pulled me into a kiss, my light pink lipstick getting all over his lips — and slightly around them. Ryan broke the kiss or else we would be here forever. I looked up at Ryan and smiled before we latched arms and started walking out.

***

      The reception was amazing and Ryan and I are now on our way to the airport, for our honeymoon of course. Our hands were latched and I felt the cold metal of Ryan's wedding band on my hand. I rest my head on his shoulder and he kisses my forehead.

"I love you, Missis Ross," Ryan smirks.

"I love you too, Mister Ross," I giggle.

~*~*~*~*~*~
i hope you guys liked this book !! im sorry there is no sequel.
-halle