Chapter 10: Northern Downpour

*Ryan's POV*

      I held y/n close as she slept. But I, on the other hand, couldn't sleep. The bus hit some bumps every once in a while, usually as I am almost asleep. Y/n wasn't bothered by the bumps, though. I was finally able to sleep without any disturbances until I felt y/n shaking a little bit.

"Baby, wake up," I whispered in her ear, nudging her shoulder lightly.

      She woke up instantly, tears falling down her cheeks. I quickly wrapped my arms around her, rubbing her back to soothe her.

"Nightmare?" I guessed.

She nodded.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked.

She nodded again, "What if everyone st-starts to hate you because you're m-marrying me?" She silently cried.

"I don't care what they think if it's about you and I," I said.

I grabbed her right hand, "You see this ring that's on your finger?" I asked and she nodded.

"That shows that I love you so much and that I asked you to be the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I don't care if people hate me because of it. I love you and I'll do anything, and I mean anything, for you and only you. I would even use my last breathe to scream it," I whispered, trying not to wake anyone, as I wiped her tears.

"I love you," She said, cuddling close to me.

"I love you too, baby. Go back to sleep," I cooed quietly.

*the next morning*

"Ryan!" Y/n yelled, smacking me with a pillow.

"Shit! What? Are you ok?" I rushed out.

"I'm fine! Get dressed you have sound check in two hours," She said.

      I slid out of my bunk and wrapped my arms around y/n's waist as I pressed my lips to hers.

We pulled away, "Get dressed." She whispered, poking my chest with her index finger.

I chuckled and nodded before y/n walked out of the bus.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my phone before running outside the bus, where I found everyone else. I was told we were going to lunch — I woke up really late and missed breakfast. Everyone had already decided on a close by restaurant. I held y/n's hand as we walked to the restaurant along with Brendon, Jon, Spencer, and Zack, taking in the beautiful city of Chicago, Illinois.

"Oh my god! You guys are Panic! At the Disco!" A girl yelled.

"Yeah," Brendon chuckled.

"Can I get a picture with you guys?" She asked.

Brendon looked at all of us and we each nodded, "Yeah!" Brendon answered.

We all scrunched together around the girl and y/n stood away from us.

"Y/n, get in the picture too!" The girl exclaimed, I honestly didn't think that y/n's and my relationship was that public — yet.