Chapter 9: I Want You Forever

*3 years and a half later*

*Ryan's POV*

Our band just released the new album and it was entitled 'Pretty. Odd.'. We had went on two more tours before finishing and recording the new album. The best part was I didn't have to leave y/n behind the last times. We are starting tour again tomorrow, I'm happy we had some sort of break for a little while. During the time the band was working on the new album, y/n and I bought a house and started to live together and I couldn't be happier.

Today was y/n's and my four year anniversary. I planned the perfect date for us. She went to go over some stuff with Brendon so I went into the small shed that's in the backyard and I grabbed a crate full of pink carnations, that I had purchased earlier, and formed the outline of a path with them. I filled the path with red rose petals. The path was short but it led to a table and chairs. I put a lavender tablecloth on the table and I put the left over carnations in a vase and placed it on the table. I noticed I was sweating a lot from doing a lot of work so I ran inside and took a quick shower.

I checked the time on my phone after wrapping my towel around my waist. Y/n was going to be home in about an hour and a half. I quickly slipped on a white collared shirt, black jeans, and a pair of black dress shoes. I grabbed a small velvet box out of my dresser and put it in my pocket before I ran downstairs and into the kitchen. I decided to make steak just the way y/n likes it. I even bought a bottle of red wine as well, earlier today. Once the food was ready I put it on a plate and left it on the counter. Right as the I finished that, I heard y/n walk into the house.

"Happy anniversary baby! I missed you so much." I exclaimed as I ran over to y/n

"Happy anniversary! Ry, I'm gone the same amount of time every day." Y/n laughed

"Well today felt a lot longer." I rushed out before kissing her all over

"Come outside." I said, pulling on y/n's arm

We walked outside

"Ryan, it's beautiful! You did this for me?" She asked

"Of course I did. I love you." I smiled before taking y/n's hand

I walked her to the table I set up and pulled out her chair for her. She sat down and I pushed her chair in as well.

"Wait here." I said before running back to the kitchen

I grabbed the two plates of food, that I made ten minutes ago, and utensils and brought them outside. I set the plates down on the table.

"Aww. Rya-" y/n started

"Wait! One more thing!" I rushed out before rushing back inside

I walked back out with two wine glasses in one hand and the bottle of wine in the other. I set the glasses down and looked y/n right into her beautiful eyes and smirked as I poured wine for each of us. I sat down.

"Ok." I said

"Thank you, Ryan! This looks amazing!" She complimented

"Only for you, my darling." I smiled and a small blush crept onto her face

Once we were done eating, I took the plates, utensils, wine glasses and wine bottle into the house. I stuck the cork back into the opening of the wine bottle and I put the other stuff in the dishwasher before running back out side.