Chapter 11: Better Kiss, Hotter Touch, a Better Fuck

*your pov*

      Last night wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Ryan stopped puking after about two hours before coming back to bed.

"I'm still sorry about last night," Ryan said, scratching the back of his neck.

"I told you it's ok, Ry," I insisted.

"Ok." Ryan shifts next to me before pulling me onto his lap and I straddle his thighs. I feel his hand on the back of my neck, pulling my face closer to his and his lips capture mine.

"Now, where were we last night?" He smirked against my lips and I let out a laugh.

He laid me down on my back and he left a trial of kisses from my lips to my stomach. He pulled off my shorts and dropped them next to the bed. I feel him running his soft hands down my sides as he kisses my stomach. He hooked his finger around the elastic of my panties and he started to slowly pull them down before someone knocked on the door. I whined as Ryan let go of my panties and he groaned before he got up and answered the door. 

"What do you want, Brendon?" I heard Ryan groan, again.

"Do you and y/n wanna go out for lunch with the rest of us?" I heard Brendon ask.

"Bren, we're kinda in the middle of something," he told Brendon.

"Are you watching a movie or — OH! Shit- fuck- sorry, I'll go then!" I giggled at Brendon's words.

      I heard the door close and I soon saw Ryan walk back into the hotel bedroom.

"Sorry, it was just Brendon," he said.

      He went back to laying on his stomach in between my legs and kissing my stomach. He slowly pulled off my panties and dropped them next to the bed. He kissed my inner thighs, sucking on them lightly. Then, he started licking my clit, making eye contact with me, and I let out a loud moan and threw my head back.

"R-Ry, I want you!" I let out a whiny moan.

      Ryan smirked and brought his face to mine, connecting our lips. He swiped his tongue along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth slightly, giving him enough room to slip his tongue in.

"Ryan, please!" I begged.

"Princess, be patient. Don't worry, you'll have me," he said.

      I feel Ryan's erection press against my inner thigh for a brief second as Ryan was positioning himself between my legs. I moaned as Ryan slowly pushed into me, as I was a writhing mess beneath him. Sweat coated our skin as we exchanged moans and Ryan was thrusting into me.

"Fucking hell. Baby, I'm close," Ryan growled.

"Me too," I panted.

      Ryan thrusted a few more times before quickly pulling out and coming all over my stomach and his. I bit his shoulder as I reached my climax, muffling my moans.

"Y/n!"

"Sorry," I painted an apology as Ryan collapsed next to me.

"You're lucky I love you," he chuckled before kissing my forehead.

"Ok let's get ready because I want lunch," I said.

"Anything for you, baby girl," he smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
im sorry this chapter is kind of short
-halle