Chapter 13: I Want Her To Be Happy

*ryan's pov*

"Y/n, come on. We have to go into the venue. You've been in here all day," I groan.

"No," she whines.

"God damnit." I pick up y/n and she starts to squirm. I hold onto her the best I can and walk off the bus, Zack by my side and fans screaming. Once we got in the venue I put y/n down.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"They hate me," she grumbles.

"Who?"

"All the fans," she cries. I embrace her in a hug.

"No, baby, they're just jealous because you're perfect," I say.

"Shut up. I'm not perfect and that doesn't make me feel any better," she cries into my chest.

"Stop that. C'mon, everyone else is in the dressing room," I inform her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I held y/n in my lap, trying to console her. Brendon is belting out random song lyrics, Jon is fiddling with my acoustic guitar, and Spencer is throwing stuff at Brendon.

"Y/n, you know I love you, right?" I ask y/n and she nods. "Good."

"You guys have five minutes," Zack informs us all.

I feel bad leaving y/n alone but I have to and it's the last show of the tour. She'll be happy when she finally gets to go back home. We have a fuck ton of things to do for the wedding — make the guest list, make invitations, pick a date, pick a location, etcetera, etcetera. I want y/n to be happy. So, anything y/n wants y/n will get.