I May Or May Not Play Town of Salem

Missingfur: *is staring at his computer with a furious expression as he types.* I can't believe the town would lynch a medium! Y'all are going to die without me *hits the enter button and watches his character get lynched with a frown.*

Velvetpaw: Uh, hello? We're supposed to be kill Normalstar - or Sparkwhisker, whichever you choose - today!

Missingfur: *shuts ups laptop.* Fiiiiiine. Welcome back to another episode of blah blah, can I go back to playing my game now?

Velvetpaw: No.

Missingfur: But I have ten losses and one win! I need to keep playing :( :(

Velvetpaw: That is a horrible win-loss ratio. What are you even playing o.o

Missingfur: Town of Salem! Best game ever :D :D

Velvetpaw: What in the name of StarClan is that?

Missingfur: It's like that game mafia. . .ya know, when there's a mafia who kills people at night, the townies who try to vote off the mafia, and there's neutral rolls like serial killer, survivor, amnesic, werewolf -

Velvetpaw: *interrupts him.* Yeah, I don't care. That sounds complicated anyways.

Missingfur: It is! *is struck with an idea.* What. . . what if we confuse Normalstar to death?

Velvetpaw: No. That's just dumb.

Missingfur: Uggh, fine. I'll confuse him to death.

Velvetpaw: You literally just said -

With his laptop tucked beneath his arm (leg? paw?), Missingfur trots off to Normalstar's den. Rolling her eyes, Velvetpaw follows.

Normalstar: Well hello there :D What brings you to my den?

Missingfur: I want to kill you by confusing you death - I mean, I want to show you a fun game!

Rainbownose: *pops her head into the den.* Ooh, can I learn?

Missingfur: Sure! Why not kill two birds with one stone?

Rainbownose: I beg your pardon?

Missingfur: I said, uh, come in and play!

The cats set up their computers and follow basic instructions to launch the game.

Missingfur: The most important, well, significant role is Godfather. They are the head of the Mafia, and they choose who will die each night.

Normalstar: That sounds scary :( I want to know a happy role.

Missingfur: *through gritted teeth.* I have to teach you the Mafia members first.

Normalstar: Okay!

Missingfur: Next is the Mafioso. Their job is the carry out what the Godfather tells him to do. The other Mafia roles include Framer, Consort, Janitor, and Forger, plus a whole lot more!

Rainbownose: That sounds confusing :(

Missingfur: On Classic mode, which is basically the original game, the Mafia is made up of a Godfather, a Mafioso, and a Framer. Nothing else :)

Rainbownose: Wow! How fun :D

Missingfur: Next are the town roles. The job of the town is to kill all of the Mafia, as well as most of the evil neutral roles, but we'll go over that later. Anyways, the best town role in my opinion is the jailer. Every night, they choose someone to jail, and that person is 'role-blocked', which means that they can't do what they usually do at night. The jailer can execute them if they wish, but they can only execute three people and if they execute a townie, then they loose all their executions. Oh, and they can't execute on the full moon, and people who have been jailed don't get attacked by the mafia or serial killer and if a werewolf is jailed on the full moon, they kill the jailer and if the werewolf is jailed on a full moon, they kill the jailer.

The other cats listen with widened eyes.

Missingfur: The next town role is investigator. Every night they can choose one person to investigate, and they'll get a message that tells you something along the lines of: "Your target deals with dead bodies. They are either Medium, Janitor, or Retributionist." And if the target is framed by the mafia role Framer, then the target will show up as "Your target may not be what they seem to be," or something like that, which is a message for Framers, Jesters, or Vampires.

Missingfur opens his muzzle to continue, but Sparkwhisker stumbles into the den, his eyes half-closed.

Sparkwhisker: Is this the medicine cat den? I feel woozy.

Rainbownose: Nope! Missingfur is trying to confuse us to death, and I'm pretty sure it's working :D

Velvetpaw: *rolls her eyes* This is the leader's den. Get out, Sparkwhisker.

Sparkwhisker: *sways from side to side.* I - I think I'm going to throw up.

Velvetpaw: I'M OUT OF HERE! *bolts out of the den.*

Missingfur: ABANDON SHIP! *leaves as well.*

⌁ Brought to you by Rio, who loves Town of Salem, thanks to Blaze. If you happen to play it/join it after reading this awesome chapter, friend me! My IGN is riotheninja.