I May or May Not Like Eating Ginger

Missingfur pads onto the stage to recorded applause.

Missingfur: Hello, and welcome to I May or May Not Have an Evil Plan! Today, I'll be teaching you about the miracle plant - ginger!

Velvetpaw: Ginger is absolutely disgusting. 

Missingfur: What? No, it's not. It's great!

Velvetpaw: Missingfur, you like to eat ginger?

Missingfur: Yes...doesn't everybody?

Velvetpaw: No! Everybody hates ginger! It's repulsive and disgusting and Duskie almost died once when she accidentally ate a mouthful!

Missingfur: I'm special, so I love it. But everybody else is too lowly to be special, and so I've decided to use ginger to make Normalstar choke to death!

Velvetpaw: That's...that's actually not that bad of a plan.

Missingfur: Of course it isn't. I came up with it, after all. Anyways! To Normalstar!

Missingfur teleports to camp, where Normalstar is giving an announcement. Ginger magically shows up next to his paws.

Missingfur: This is how one tries to murder your leader using ginger! Normalstar!

Normalstar: So you have to make sure to - what is it, Missingfur?

Missingfur: Have this plant! It tastes great!

Normalstar: Does it? I'll make sure to try some after I'm done with my announcement.

Missingfur: But it's very important that you have some now!

Flamepaw: Is that...it's ginger! Ginger's bad for you! He's trying to kill you!

Tallshadow: I don't give a mouse tail.

Flamepaw: But our leader! He's going to die!

Tallshadow: Yeah, still don't care.

Normalstar: Alright. If it really is so great, I'll come down and eat it. 

Normalstar makes his way down the Great Rock and comes to Missingfur. He picks up the ginger with his mouth and begins to eat. He starts to choke.

Missingfur:  Yes! He's dying!

Sparkwhisker jumps off of the Great Rock and falls down, screaming, onto Normalstar. Normalstar hacks out the ginger.

Rainbownose: Sparkwhisker! You saved our leader from choking!

Sparkwhisker: Oh, did I? I just wanted to see how cool it would be if I jumped off the Great Rock!

Missingfur: Er-agh-AHHHH!!!! 

Missingfur continues to scream in rage and runs out of camp.

Tara, we're done. Duskie out.