"See now you dragging it cuz I don't even be missing my lay ups" I said getting offended as I crossed my arms already annoyed with him.

"That's because you barely drive to the basket, you scared of contact or sum?" He questioned.

I looked at him speechless, who the fuck does he think he is?...

"Excuse me? How Tf would you know what I do on the court? Yo ass don't even know me, so stay out of my way and we won't have a problem" I said as I took my shirt off leaving me with just my sports bra on ready to walk away from him, only for him to grab my arm and turn me back around so I could face him.

"Nah fr what's your problem? Your head is so far up your ass, we never held a full conversation yet and you already acting like I killed your cat or something" He said as he looked me dead in my eyes.

"I'm just trying to help you, why you gotta bitch out ma?" He once again spoke as I sighed and pulled my arm away from him.

I can't deny that what he's saying right now is true cuz I have been acting like a bitch towards him every chance that I got, plus he did help me with my jelly so he's not that bad and maybe we can be homies idk but it's worth a shot.

"My bad, can we start over? I'm Katherine Monroe, nice to meet you" I sincerely said as I extended my arm towards him waiting for him to shake my hand.

I noticed him trying to hide the smile that was creeping back on his face.

"I'm Brandon Ingram, it's a pleasure meeting you" He stated as I smiled at him.

He shook my hand and once again I felt that bolt of electricity I got when he first touched me today.

After shooting around we was all putting our shit back on but I wanted to take a pic with the basketball first before I got dressed and since Nik was in the bathroom and D was putting his shoes on I asked the only mf available, he was walking towards D so I called his name, he stopped and looked back at me.

"Yeah? Wassup" He asked.

I pulled my phone out and handed it to him.

"Can you please take a flick of me real quick?" I pouted so he won't reject me.

He chucked and took my phone out my hand and I smiled at him.

"Thanks giant, I appreciate it" I jokingly said as I thought of poses to do.

"I know you ain't just call me that, that's how we finna play and we became friends not even 2 hours ago" He said while flicking his middle finger at me causing me to wink at him.

I posed for the picture with the basketball in my hands as he took the pictures. I walked over to stand next to him to look at the two flicks he took of me and let me just say for someone that's been having a rough week I look good.

"Damn I look good wtf, imma post this on Twitter" I told him and took my phone taking both pics and making a collage.

"You can tell you put in work at the gym cuz that body looking mmm" He said while licking his lips.

I chose to just ignore that cuz boyyyy

"Just make sure you give me my photo creds or we gone have some problems" He said as I slapped his arm and he just chuckled walking away.

After I was done with the collage I went on Twitter to post it

@Katherine_Monroe: Clock out 🍴 After a good workout at the gym 🏀 Photo creds: @B_Ingram13 (since he wanna get his props so badly 🙄)

After I tweeted it my phone was buzzing like crazy so I put it on airplane mode and grabbed my stuff heading out side the gym since these mfs already left me in here by myself to get raped by Casper the ghost 😭

After I tweeted it my phone was buzzing like crazy so I put it on airplane mode and grabbed my stuff heading out side the gym since these mfs already left me in here by myself to get raped by Casper the ghost 😭 .

LIKE/COMMENT