"Wait. What? Today itself! Dude you're wicked!"

"I know. Now fuck off." Tessa said before anyone could see her talking to the punk girl.
She didn't want to be noticed talking to such people. Secondly, she didn't want Cheyenne to get an idea of what is going to hit her.

She had an amazing plan for her.

She quickly texted Ashley and Sophia to meet them at the green room of the seminar hall. That had been their secret hideout since freshman year.
All evil plans, had been developed here.
'The Devil's Burrow' is what they call it.

She quietly sat on the chair tapping her foot in anxiety, checking her watch time to time.
Finally the three knocks on the door indicated their presence.

"Finally! You guys are slow as fuck!" Tessa said.

"We had to fucking escape out of the P.E room! You mofo! You could've landed us in trouble!" Ashley whisper- screamed.

"Who's the President?"

"Barack Obama!" Sophia said dumbly.

Both Ashley and Tessa gave her a what-the-hell look. While she blushed.

"Okay so why did you call us?" She said dismissing the topic.

"I have a purpose to fill. So there's this punk girl who is being blackmailed by Cheyenne. I thought it would be an interesting deal to help her."

"Ohh! That Cheyenne!" Ashley spoke with enthusiasm.

"Yeah the certain one. Okay so here's what I want you guys to do.."

Two hours later..

Asher had been sitting in his Chemistry class taking down notes. Suddenly the guy who sat beside him nudged him violently.

"Hey man. My name's Nick. I think you're quite athletic. Wanna go for the Football tryouts?"

Asher was about to snap at him but then he remembered his father telling him that to be eligible for Yale, being the captain of the Football team is very important. What Nick said is true, he is into sports.

"Yeah man. Sure. When?"

"Tomorrow. Reach school at seven. It is a before school thing. Kay? See ya later buddy." He gave him a pat on the shoulder and walked away.
Soon, the period ended. While he walked out of the class he saw Zach running and panting.

"Dude! You gotta see this!"

"What are you-" Asher started but couldn't complete his sentence since Zach held his hand and started running.
Least bothered in his excitement that Asher on the other hand had a hard time keeping up with him who was about to fall but he maintained his composure.
All of a sudden after a massive amount of lefts and rights they had finally reached the lockers of the cheerleaders.

"Oh my god Zach! This is so creative! Like literally.
LOCKERS? Seriously Zach?" Asher half shouted.

"Are you stupid? See that!" He exclaimed excitedly.
Asher followed his gaze and stopped while his lips formed a twitch in amusement. He soon realized that this had been a hit.

"WHO SABOTAGED MY LOCKER!"
Cheyenne shouted in her nasally shrilly and high pitched voice.
Of course the crowd gathered laughed harder when she turned around to see the mess that had been created on her locker. Pictures of her partying and wearing skimpy dresses with no bras and really.. Embarrassing pictures of the time when puberty hadn't hit her. They all had a sequence when she was about 13 till now. Under her not-so-glow-up flowchart, was written in big letters.