Chapter 16 Umi's house

Start from the beginning

            “What if the cube game again?” He suggested.

            “Do you really want to play that again?” Umi asks Nagisa while waving some pictures in her hand. Nagisa shivers when he saw the pictures.

            “I think we can play other games.” He said with nervous smile.

BIG TIME Flash back**

“Ah” Gou said they make a cube and put their names in each pace.

            “Alright I’ll be the first to roll the magic dice.” Gou said and toss the big cube. They watched as the dice rolls. They gulp as the dice rolls slowly until…

            REI

*blink* *blink*

            “Oh it’s Rei-chan.” Nagisa said.

            “Tell us an embarrassing story.” Gou said.

            “I… I got a ‘–D’ in one of my exams when I was in elementary.” He said embarrassed, the rest was almost fall in their seats.

            “That’s all?” Nagisa said.

            “Y-yeah” he said.

            “Alright just toss the cube again.” Gou commanded. Rei tosses the cube and the next is…

            NAGISA

            “Alright I want you to…” -Gou

            “Cross dress” Umi finishes smirking.

            “Eh!” Nagisa said. Gou already holds the dress and walks towards him. He tries to run but he was caught by the guys. He just shivers as he looks at them grinning or rather wearing their rape face (LOL).

            With teary eyes he tries to shout but his mouth was covered by Umi and said “You don’t want to wake up grand pa with your shout don’t you?” he just nodded. They dress him with a cute dress and they make him wear a wig that got from nowhere.

            “Nagisa-kun, look at here.” Umi said while holding her camera Gou and the rest was trying to resist from laughing.

            “No, it’s embarrassing.” He said as he looks at the ground.

            “Your so kawaii Nagisa-kun. If I were a boy, I would have a crush on you.” Umi said while taking some pictures of him. The rest can’t take it anymore and they all started to laugh.