♡ Michael Plays Peter Pan at Disneyland

You're in your car right now, driving to Disneyland in California, Anaheim. Michael called you up earlier today and said that he wanted you to meet him there at the wishing well. Although you have no idea what this is about.

You pull up outside the Disneyland gates and get out of the car, locking it. You remember to put your sunglasses on in fear of being recognized. You walk inside and it feels like paradise, once again. You've only been there once with Michael, as you remember a picture you took of Michael and Macauley with Mickey. It was so cute, and this place brings back a lot of memories of that time.

You wonder around aimlessly for the wishing well, bumping into people along the way, not sure where to find it, as being here only once doesn't give you that much experience.

You look around and then go up to a woman and ask, "Excuse me, do you know where the wishing well is?"

"It's just two blocks down from here, past the peter pan ride," she responds.

"Thank you," you reply as you make your way down there.

As you're walking past, a lot of it is coming back to you, and instinctively, you remember exactly where the well is. You run to it in your white converse, but all you see is a Peter Pan character with his back turned, kids surrounding him, some even recording.

Suddenly, Peter turns around and you gasp, covering your mouth, trying not to laugh.

It's Michael, dressed as Peter's character with a reddish wig, and the green Peter Pan costume. You actually think he pulled it off pretty well, considering he has the nose for it, and the figure.

"Oh my..." you say quietly, knowing not to give away anything because he's supposed to stay in character.

"Well hello there, what's your name?" Michael - well, actually, Peter now - says to you with a bright smile on his face, folding his arms as he gives you a little wink.

You can't help but stifle a laugh at that. Is this man serious? You think. You also wonder how the hell he even got the job.

"My name is (Y/N), Mic-Peter!" you say.

"(Y/N), that's a lovely name. So, what kind of adventures did you go on today?" he asks, leaning up against a tree.

"Peter, Peter!" you hear some people call from around.

"Hiii!" he calls out and waves to them.

"Um, well i just got here, actually. Looking for you..."

"Me?" he says excitedly. "Cool."

You smile at how well he plays the character. It's not too different from Michael's real life persona either, and he always said he wanted to be Peter Pan, so i'm guessing this is the closest he's gonna get to that.

You then get an idea.

"Hey, Peter, can i get a picture?" You said as you bend down your sunglasses a little.

"Sure!"

You pull out your camera and snap a pic with him.

"Awesome, thanks."

"You're welcome," he responds.

"Peter, will you sign this?" a teenage girl asks him, holding out a book.

"I guess so," he says cutely, taking the book and flicking through a random page while wandering around as he signs it.

You follow him, and he asks, "So, have any of you been on my ride yet?" He finishes signing the paper and teases the girl by about to give the book back, but then pulling it away, then eventually handing it over to her."

You giggle, then respond, "Nope."

"Why not?"

You roll your eyes playfully. Michael, how could nobody have spotted you yet?

"Don't know."

"Well, let's go there, I'll race you!" With that, he takes off and leaves you running after him.

You're running, running, running, pushing through crowds of people and wave to other characters such as Ariel, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White. You feel yourself getting tired, then question to yourself, "Ugh, why is he making me run?"

He suddenly stops at a dead end, at a beige wall and goes inside a little compact of it, shutting the door behind him and dragging you in with him.

"Had fun, m'lady?" he asks, bowing down to you and kissing your hand.

You now get the chance to laugh at all of this. "Michael, what in the world was that about?"

"I got a job for a day here. You should see how fun it is! To be able to put a smile on kids faces is just the highlight of everything!"

"I did see how fun it looked, and Michael, you already do that with your music-"

"Shh, I'm supposed to be working until 12am tonight, so still call me Peter just in case. And i know i make people happy through music, but i just wanted to see what it was like to be Peter for one day..."

You smirk, walking up to him and lifting his chin to yours and giving him a sloppy kiss on the lips.

He makes a little sound and pulls you closer, his back hitting the wall.

You release and look around the place.

"So, this is where you go to put gifts, get ready, and such?" you ask.

"Yeah."

You pull his hat off along with his wig, as his beautiful curls fall down along his shoulders, and dive his head back, passionately kissing him again. "Well, it's gonna be a long day, Mr Pan."

"If only i had my Wendy working with me," he smiles.

"Boy, no way."

"What? I wasn't gonna ask you to dress up as her or nothin'..." He looks down. "I got somethin' better, actually." He bends you back and plants kisses all over your face and neck. "I got (Y/N)."

'

Haha, cute, so what did you think? I'm sorry i haven't been active on this book lately. It's been under construction and I've deleted a lot of the parts i thought i didn't want to project in this book.

I've also been working on my other book called "Rated X" so if you're looking for themes such as MJ perv and stuff, it's mainly in there, lol.

Comment, vote, and follow me please <3

love u all!