♡ You And Michael Decide To Adopt (Part 1)

You and Michael were out and about, walking around in a quiet area...in public. You insisted that you and Michael just stay at the ranch, but he being him stubborn self, wanted to go out without security as a risk for once. 

"I don't know..."

"Oh come on (Y/N), have some fun." 

You shrugged your shoulders, still feeling uneasy about it. 

"Uh oh, people," Michael says and reaches into his blazer to grab his Spider-Man mask.
You giggle at him and say, "Michael, people are still going to know its you."

"No they won't." His voice was echoed through the mask. You rolled your eyes playfully and continued walking with him, this time reaching a park. You and Michael sat down on one of the benches and the watched the children roaring and screaming in happiness as they're playing with one another on the swing set. 

"I wish that..." Michael starts off. 

"Wish that what?"

"That...I mean, I don't know. Maybe you and I could..."

"Could what, Michael?"

"Maybe," he reaches over and holds your hand, "have kids of our own?" 

"Yeah, Michael, we are. You got me pregnant already, remember?" He blushes at that underneath his mask. You giggle a little just knowing that he is. 

"No, I mean, maybe we can adopt." 

You were surprised at his suggestion, as Michael has always talked about having kids of his own rather than adopting, but you'd thought that maybe this would be a start to a new beginning, so you gladly agreed. 

"Yeah, I would like that." 

"Really?" He beamed. 

"Really baby," you lifted up his mask a little bit to kiss his chin. He smiles. 

"Hey! Isn't that Michael Jackson?" A little boy points out.

"Uh..." You panic and bring his mask further down as he puts his head down a little. 

"Yeah, I think that's Michael Jackson," says another one.

"Yeah," they all slowly start gathering around and soon they begin screaming and crowding you both. You grabbed his hand and bolted away from them, before they destroy you both with their tiny arms. You make it to a corner of a street near an alleyway, and say, "Phew, Michael, I told you."

"Whaaaaat?" He says innocently. You glare at him. 

"Honey, relax. They're just kids. We're gonna have some eventually."

You sigh at the complicated thought about it, but try to block the negativity away. Suddenly, you hear little crying noises coming from not too far away. 

"What's that?" You ask, looking around.

"Sounds like it's coming from over there," Michael says pointing over your shoulder. You both walk closer, until you turn a corner, heartbroken to what you see.