♡ College

This imagine was requested by: slavetothemusic_x

You look up at the dorm room your teachers have assigned to you; room number 7.

Yep, you think. This is me.

You jiggle the key into the lock and open the door. You look around the room and sigh. You've seen better. The room is pretty small - not in a suffocating way - it's just that the wall space is petite and the room area is an average sized square. There are two beds; one already has somebody's things set up, the other, you're guessing is for you.

"Well, looks like i'll have to get used to this," you say to no one in particular.

"Sure do," someone says from behind you. You jump and clutch your chest as you turn around and see another girl standing there.

"Excuse me?" you ask.

"Hiya, my name's Cindy. I'll be your roommate." She smiles widely. She has light brown hair that reaches her shoulders, parted in the middle. She's a little chubby, and is wearing dark blue bootleg jeans and a t-shirt that says 'Alabama' on it, with some flip flops.

"(Y/N)," you introduce yourself.

"Want me to help you with some of your things?" Cindy offers.

"Uh, sure."

You walk out the room and she helps carry some of your suitcases back into the room. Once they're all finished, you walk back inside and begin unpacking/setting up some of your stuff.

"So, where're you from?" you ask, to get the conversation moving.

"The good 'ol Alabama of course." She laughs. "Born and raised."

"Oh, that's...cool." You finish packing your things and take a seat next to her, talking for a little while and getting to know each other.

Cindy looks at her watch. "It's about lunchtime, come on, let's go get some food." You nod your head and you both walk to the cafeteria.

Once down there, you look around. Your eyes glance over everyone sitting at tables and negotiating, laughing, having fun, nothing like high school at all. Everyone is so grown up. Then, you make eye contact with someone...

His eyes are dark, his skin a light brown tanned shade, long dark curls drape down to his neck; he looks...perfection.

"(Y/N?), hello?" you hear Cindy's voice, snapping you out of your day dream.

"Uh, oh, yeah?" you say, quickly looking away in fear that you might have been staring for too long.

"Who're you staring at?"

"N-nobody," you try to cover up.

"Hmm..." She looks in your direction and giggles. "Oh, i remember him."

"What's his name?" you ask a little too fast.

She stares at you for a moment and smirks. "His name's Michael. We went to high school together, not a bad guy."

"Has he ever went out with anyone?"

"Nah, he was pretty quiet actually. Everyone thought he was mysterious, that's what made him sexy."

You look back at this Michael boy, and again, he smiles at you. You can't help but press a smile to your lips, and continue walking.

The Next Day

You're walking to one of your classes, as you bump into someone in the hallway.

"I'm sorry," you both say in unison. Although, you're surprised; it's Michael.