♡ Dancing in the Rain

"Michael, i'm so excited for you to be home today!" you express to Michael enthusiastically, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Today Michael didn't have any work to do and he said he was going to stay home and spend the day with you, just the two of you.

"Haha, yes, i'm excited too babygirl." He pecks your nose and begins kissing your cheek, neck, making his way down."

"Wait," you stop him. He looks up at you. "Maybe we should do something fun today."

"This is fun," he says, tracing his finger around the outside of your cleavage.

You roll your eyes playfully and swat his finger away. "I meant, like...like a game or something."

He sticks his tongue out and giggles. "Iv'e got plenty of games to play with you today." He gently pushes you down on the couch and tackles your neck with kisses.

"Michael, come on, stop it," you say, laughing a little.

"Come on, you get to pick this time - naughty nurse or school girl?" He licks your neck up to your earlobe. "I can be your doct-"

"Oh my God, please stop." You cover your face in embarrassment because of Michael's roleplay ideas.

"I'm kidding, i'm kidding!" He holds his hands up in surrender. "Alright, what do you want to do, my love?"

"Your love, huh?" You blush at him calling you that.

"Do you like it?" He twirls some of your hair around his finger and kisses your cheek.

"I love it."

He smirks.

That damn smirk will be the end of me, you think.

"So, what did you have in mind today?" he asks.

"Hmm...well i was thinking that maybe we could go outside and have some fun. Or since it's really hot, we can have a water balloon fight-" Suddenly, you hear really loud thunder crash from outside interrupting your sentence. Before you know it, little droplets come down from the sky, getting bigger and bigger when it starts to pour with rain.

Michael rubs his chin. "Water ballon fight, huh?" he teases.

"I didn't know it'll start raining. Damn, that was random."

"Well, we can always do something else..." suddenly, the smile on his face grew bigger. "Hey, you love water, right?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"Come with me." He gets up and starts walking outside, when you stop him.

"Are you kidding me?" you ask. "It's practically raining cats and dogs outside!"

"Just trust me. Here, i'll help you." Without warning, he picks you up from under your legs and runs outside, holding you."

"AH! MICHAEL STOP!" you yell, holding onto him tighter, shielding your face from the rain.

He plops you down on the fresh grass and yells over the rain, "Isn't this nice?"

You get up and tackle him down to the ground, "I WILL GET YOU FOR THAT!" you yell.

"NO, I'M SOR-"

You try wrestling him, holding his arms up and hitting his chest playfully, while you're both hysterically laughing in the process. You'd bet that you both look like stupid adults right now playing wrestle with each other; you love it.

After a while, you both get up and catch your breath for a while. By now, you're both soaking wet, hair and clothes drenched - just a mess.

Michael motions you towards him with his finger. You're confused at first, when he then suddenly pulls you close and places his hands around your waist, and your hands around his neck. Then, he gently sways the both of you.

"Michael, what are you-"

"Shh," he cuts you off. "Just enjoy this moment."

Here you are, swaying with your husband out in the freezing cold rain. Although you forget how cold you are once he begins singing quietly to you, I Just Can't Stop Loving You.

"Each Time The Wind Blows

I Hear Your Voice So
I Call Your Name . . .
Whispers At Morning
Our Love Is Dawning
Heaven's Glad You Came . . ." he sings.

You lay your head on his chest as you continue to sway and listen to his angelic, perfect voice.

"You Know How I Feel

This Thing Can't Go Wrong
I'm So Proud To Say
I Love You
Your Love's Got Me High
I Long To Get By
This Time Is Forever
Love Is The Answer."

He spins you around a little and holds you, your back facing his body this time.

"I Just Can't Stop Loving You

I Just Can't Stop Loving You
And If I Stop . . .
Then Tell Me Just What
Will I Do
'Cause I Just Can't Stop
Loving You."

He finishes off with a kiss on your forehead and turns you around so that you're now facing him.

"Hey," he says, lifting your chin up. "Guess what?"

You smile and caress his face. "What?"

He kisses your lips passionately. "I just can't stop loving you."