♡ Kiss Me

This imagine was requested by: bad-era-obsessed

You walk in the house from a long day of work. You place your keys on an elegant mini table near the door,  and walk up the stairs and down the hallway, to yours and Michael's room.

After you finish taking a shower, you dress up into your pjs and jump on the bed. Suddenly, you see Michael's head poke through the door.

You sit up. "Hey baby," you say, walking over to peck his lips.

He kisses you back and says, "Come downstairs,  i made you dinner while you were gone."

You make your way downstairs and he pulls his chair out for you; you blush and thank him. You look at your plate and see that he made the nicest and well prepared spaghetti. 

"Baby...Michael, you made this?" you ask after taking a bite.

He giggles. "Sure did."

As you finish up, Michael points to a spot on your face. "You got a little something, darling."

You swipe your mouth with a napkin. "Is it gone?"

"No, here..." he swipes the sauce off your face with his thumb. "Now it is."

"You also have something on your face."

He touches his face for a little bit then says, "no, i don't think i do."

"No, but..." you picked up your spaghetti lathered fork and smudged it on his face, "now you do."

He gasped and stood up from his seat. "You're gonna get it now!"

You squealed and ran off out of your seat as he chases you around the house.

"Come here (Y/N)!"

He's standing on the other side of the room and every move you make, he follows it. You decided to just take a chance and try running for it, but he grabbed you by your waist and tackled you to the ground. He pins your hands behind your head as you squirm, trying to get out of his firm grip.

"Kiss me," he demands.

"Eww no, Michael you have spaghetti sauce all over your mouth!"

"The spaghetti sauce that you put on me, sweetheart."

You manage to tip him over, and now you're on top of him. Although it doesn't last long since he grabs you from your side and wraps his arm firmly around your torso, tickling your backside with his other hand and blowing on your neck, making you laugh harder.

"Michael, s-stop!" you scream in between laughter. He eventually stops and you turn around to face him and clean his mouth from all the sauce.

"All better," you say gently. Your faces then turn serious and he leans in to give you a passionate kiss on the lips. He caresses your cheek gently and you do the same to him, your lips moving in sync with his.

"I love you (Y/N)," he says seriously.

Your heart melts. "And i love you."

For the rest of the night, you spent time with your husband whom you're eternally grateful to have.

♔ 

I thought this imagine was going to be short because i honestly had no idea what to do for it. Nonetheless, i hope you enjoyed reading it as much as it made me smile writing it :)

L.O.V.E,

Demi :)