♡ Alison Becomes Jealous

Alison's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping and water running. Mommy and Daddy's home is really nice. After they found me on the street a while ago, they adopted me and said it'll be okay for me to stay. My hair has grew longer now, up to about my shoulders. Daddy also bought me better glasses and nicer clothes and such. I feel so blessed to have him as my Daddy, and Mommy too.

I roll out of bed, let out a big yawn and run downstairs screaming excitedly, "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!!!!!" I run into his arms. 

He was surprised at first but then smiled and said, "Good morning princess!" He gave me a big slobbery kiss on my cheek. "How'd you sleep?" 

"Really good!" I said. I was glad I didn't have to sleep another night on the floor. 

Mommy was in the kitchen making Prince some food to eat. 

"Good morning Alison," she says as she walks over and kisses my forehead. Prince starts crying again 

"Aww no Prince it's okay, Mommy's here," she coos as she walks over and picks him up. 

"Honey I think he's hungry. I'll finish making his milk," Daddy says.

I actually wanted to ask Mommy and Daddy when I could start school, but they're busy now, so I'll just wait. 

"Alison honey, can you pass Daddy the bottle lid?" Daddy asks me. 

"Sure," I pass it to him. 

"Thank you sweetheart. Oh, I'll make you something to eat now."

I sit on the bench and Daddy hands me some pancakes that have a smiley face shape on it. 

"Thanks Daddy," I say. But it's too late, he's already gone comforting Prince with Mommy as they coo and talk baby talk to him. I quickly devour my breakfast and walk up to them, trying to get their attention about the school situation; they're not listening to me. 

"Mommy? Daddy?"

"Aww look at his cute little nose," Mommy said.

"And his ears," Daddy adds. 

"Aww he's gotten his ears from his father. And his big beautiful brown eyes," Mommy says. 

They then begin kissing. Feeling uncomfortable, I turn away. I sigh and head up to my room.

I've been at this house for a few months already, but all they've been doing since then is just paying attention to Prince more than me. I'm not jealous, I'm just...I wish they'd listen to me. 

Giving it a second thought 5 minutes later, I go downstairs again and see if they'll listen to me this time. 

"Mommy, Da-" I look around but they're no longer in here. I roam around the house, and hear noises.
I slowly walk closer to where it's coming from, and peek through the door and see...

Your P.O.V

5 minutes ago...

"Being a parent is tiring," you sigh, sitting down on the bed. 

"It's not that bad. Look at what we've made together, (Y/N)." He motions towards Prince in his little crib. 

You smile and say, "Yeah, we did make him...With love." You kiss Michael and wrap your arms around his neck, his arms placed on your waist. 

"Oh, and Michael," you pull away. 

"Yes?"

"I have one more request..."

Alison's P.O.V

I see Daddy massaging Mommy's, uh, breasts. I hear, "Ohhhh yeah, Michael. Ah, I need this so bad, they hurt so much." 

Grossed out, I turn away and run back to my room and shut the door. I run into my closet and change into some everyday comfortable clothes, then head to the bathroom and do all that stuff. 

I come out, hoping they've stopped. But instead, I hear laughter from the other room. I go into the nursery and hear Prince laugh and giggle. 

"Prince?" I say. "Where's Mommy and Daddy?" 

"There you are!" Mommy says. 

"Yeah, I wanted to ask you somethi-" I begin.

Instead, she picks Prince up and rocks him.

"He left the nursery, silly boy." Daddy says. 

"Aww," They say in unisons, kissing Prince's cheek. 

My eyes start tearing up and I stomp out of the nursery and slam my bedroom door, then just cry. 

Michael's P.O.V

"What's wrong with her?" (Y/N) asks.

"I don't know, let me see."

I knock on Alison's door, hoping she'll answer.

"Ally, Ally sweetheart, are you alright?" 

She doesn't answer. Instead, I hear little sniffles coming from the room. She opens the door and I'm heartbroken to see my little girl crying. 

"Babygirl, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" I ask, picking her up and seating her on the bed.
"Well, I-I wanted to ask you and Mommy something, but you kept ignoring me and paying attention to Prince m-more," she says between sobs. 

"Aww, no." I say, hugging her and bouncing her up and down on my lap so she can calm down.
"Sweetheart I'm so sorry. What is it that you wanted to ask me?"

"I-I wanna go to a real school."

I'm surprised at first, hesitant to say yes because I want my children protected. But I realised I can't keep her sheltered forever, so I said, "Alright, if that's what you really want." 

She nods her head and kiss her forehead. I feel guilty about being ignorant like that, I hope she can forgive me.

"Alison sweetheart, can you forgive me for not giving you enough attention?" 

"Yeah. Yeah I can," she says, calming down.

"That's my girl." 

Just then, (Y/N) walks in with Prince in her arms and says, "Is everything okay in here?"
I kiss Alison's head and walk over to her. 

"Yeah, she's fine, she was just feeling a little left out. You know, from all the attention we've been giving Prince." 

"Alison sweetheart, it's okay. I'm sorry," she rubs her head.

"It's okay," Alison says in her little voice. "Daddy says I can go to a real school, can I?"

(Y/N) looks over at me and I shrug, agreeing. 

"Okay baby, you can."

I smile at them, feeling proud of myself for teaching Alison to be forgiving.

If you haven't read my MJ fan fiction "One Last Time" I would really appreciate it, because I worked really hard on it and I would love for it to get some attention. 

Much L.O.V.E,

-Demi ❤️