♡ Let's Play a Game

This imagine was requested by : PolyKitten

♔ 

You and Michael pull away from a long, slobbery make out session on the couch and you gaze into his eyes.

"I love you," you say truthfully.

"Not as much as i love you."

You smirk. "Then prove it."

"Oh, you want me to prove it?"

"Do it, big boy," you whisper.

"Yeah?" he whispers, getting closer and closer with every word he says.

"Uh-huh." You both quieten up as you kiss again. You just came back from a dinner night out with Michael, and he's still in his fancy suit and you in your elegant, tight red dress - his favorite color, and also what he wanted you to wear tonight.

"Ewwwww!" you hear a voice coming from behind you. You and Michael jump in surprise, and see Alison standing behind you with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Alison!" you say.

"You scared us," says Michael.

"Oops. Better find a room then." She pokes her tongue out.

You stand up from the couch. "It's none of your business, young lady."

She takes a swig of water and then says, "None of my business? Who lives here as well?"

Michael rolls his eyes. "Ally, it stays between your mother and i."

"Face it Mom and Dad, you can't keep your hands off each other and to be quite honest..." she makes the 'come here' signal with her finger and lowers her voice. "It's kinda making me sick."

You're speechless. You don't know what to say, so you look at Michael and he smirks at you.

"Toodles," Alison says and walks back upstairs.

"You should be happy at least your parents love each other!" you call back up to her.

Michael laughs.

"What?"

"She's kind of right you know."

"Michael, she is not. We can keep our hands off each other."

"Oh really now?"

"Yeah!"

He chuckles. "Well, i don't know about you, but i know that i can restrain myself. You're the one who's always clutching my hand everywhere we go, kissing me neck in random situations, tugging at my shirt and playing with my hair..." Your eyes bulge as he goes on. I can't believe what i'm hearing. "Not to mention the 'ah, harder Michael, harder' almost every night," he imitates you in bed.

"Hmf, you make me sound all bad but what about you? You're the one constantly pulling me closer and making sure i stick with you all the time, i never get time for myself because you insist i go with you here, there, and everywhere! And let's not forget the constant slapping my ass and butt grabbing."

He rolls his eyes. "Don't pretend like you don't enjoy that, sweetheart."

"Whatever," you mumble.

There was silence for a moment until he says, "Hey look, let's play a game. How about we each go a whole day - starting tomorrow - and whoever cracks first wins. No kissing, touching and," he stops and sighs, "and i promise i won't...grab your butt," he mumbles the last part, so you didn't understand him.

"You won't what?"

He groans, "I won't grab your butt!" he says, louder this time.

You giggle at him. "Aww baby you're too cute. So, we start tomorrow?"

"Yep, tomorrow it is."

"Maybe we should enjoy our last chance now?"

Without hesitation he says, "Yep, good idea." He grabs your waist and kisses you like there's no tomorrow, grabbing you by your thighs at the back, leading you upstairs.

The next day...

You wake up from the morning sunshine, turning over and seeing Michael peacefully asleep. You yawn and remember what you have to do today. It might be hard, considering you love him so much and you may accidentally slip out of habit of kissing him every morning like you do. Well, at least now you can have a break from each other. And guess what that means? No worrying about making sure your breath is clean every second of the day.

Michael's eyes slowly flutter open and his gaze meets yours. "Morning," he says.

"Morning." You both don't do anything else. You don't even have to say it, you both know it's on.

"I'm gonna take a shower," he says and gets up to go to the bathroom.

♔ 

You and Michael are outside, strolling around Neverland. You're about to reach for his hand but then quickly back away, biting your lip in embarrassment; Michael smirks to himself without making eye contact with you.

Well, shit.

"Do you wanna get some cotton candy?" he asks.

You nod your head. "Sure."

He gives you some pink cotton candy on a stick, and you take it.

"Thanks baby," you say, but then...accidentally kiss him. You throw your head back and groan. "SHIT!"

Michael scream laughs loudly. "I knew it! I knew you would crack first! and we're not even," he looks down at his watch, "the day hasn't even half past."

"Fine, you know what, i lose. But that's okay, you know why?"

He smiles. "Why?"

"Because it means that i love this man in front of me so, so much, that i'm not ashamed of losing a game to showing him how much i love him." You give him another kiss.

"Aww baby, that's so sweet. To tell you the truth, i'm not so strong at it either, i love you too much."

"Just promise me one thing."

"What's that?"

You peck the crook of his neck and whisper, "You better never make me do that again."