Chapter 1

Minho sighed as his mother rushed him out the door. She didn't care that she wouldn't see him till winter break. Minho was just glad he could see his two best friends again.

Minho was soon at his private school. He went straight to his dorm where he knew where his friends were. They were already there.

"You're late." Key said. "Now you're bottom bunk."

Jonghyun smiled. "Long time no see. How was your summer?" He gave Minho a hug.

"Awesome, I practiced all summer." Minho smiled.

Jonghyun laughed. "That's so you. You are our top star player, we're the popular boys in school and we all have the top grades in our whole school. No one can beat us, correct?"

"I don't care about being popular. I just care about soccer." Minho said.

Key rolled his eyes. "I care about popularity. I love it."

"Me too. We get all the girls." Jonghyun chuckled.

The bell rung.

"Time for class!" Jonghyun said.

Key groaned. "Already?"

Jonghyun laughed. "Let's go before we get in trouble."

They all ran to their classroom. They barely got there on time. Minho went to talk to one of his teammates.

A young boy quietly sat in the very back.

"I heard he's on a scholarship. His parents couldn't even afford the uniform." Key whispered to Jonghyun.

Jonghyun laughed. "Poor kid. He's so poor. His uniform is all messy. I bet he slept in it."

Key laughed. "That must have been uncomfortable."

Jonghyun laughed as well.

The boy heard and looked at the ground.

Everyone took their seats. During P.E. The boys class did soccer.

The boy stayed standing.

"I bet he's too stupid to understand what's going on." Jonghyun said to Key.

"What a loser." Key laughed.

Minho was super into the game, no one else was even paying attention. Jonghyun and Key joined in the game. Jonghyun was a goalie. Key stood behind the goal post. The game was intense.

"Go Minho!" Jonghyun yelled.

Their team ended up winning.

Jonghyun and Key ran to Minho. "Awesome! We won again!"

"Of course I won. I always win." Minho said. "I'm so hungry."

Jonghyun nodded. "I am too. Let's head to lunch!"

Minho went straight there. The lunch lady gave him extra.

The three sat down and ate. "Mmm, this is delicious!" Jonghyun smiled.

Minho practically inhaled his food.

Jonghyun laughed. "Slow down!"

"I want to talk to coach before lunch ends."

"Of course." Jonghyun said.

Minho finished and left.

Key rolled his eyes.

"Look, it's the poor kid." Jonghyun said. He had came in a couple minutes after Minho left.

Key smirked. He stuck his foot out and tripped him. Key laughed.

The boy fell to the ground, dropping all his books.

"Awe, the poor boy dropped his books. Let me help." Jonghyun stomped on the boy's books and back. "Can you get up?"

The boy struggled, but couldn't get up. "S-stop please." He begged.

Key laughed as he poured his milk on the boy's head.

Jonghyun laughed as well and picked up the boy. "How does it feel being poor?"

The boy was shaking. "Please leave me alone."

Jonghyun laughed. "Okay," He threw the boy onto the ground. "Get out of our sight. You don't belong in this school."

The boy got up and ran out, crying.

Key rolled his eyes. "It's almost time for science."

Jonghyun nodded and they headed to class. Key and Jonghyun went straight to the school's coffee shop as soon as school was over. They had told Minho to meet them there.

Key ordered the drinks. "He's already talked to the coach three times today. What does he still need to talk to him about?"

Jonghyun shrugged. "It's Minho. He's always focusing on soccer."

"My dads getting divorced again." Key said. Key's dad had married three times since his mother died when he was eight.

Jonghyun frowned. "Why?"

"They're always fighting." Key shrugged.

Jonghyun sighed. "I'm sorry."

"It's nothing, I guess."

Jonghyun frowned. "At least your parents pay attention to you. Mine just give me everything and it'll make me happy. I wish we would do family things."

"My dad only does right after he gets married. After that, they don't care about me. My dad's American bride was really nice though."

Minho walked in. "Hey guys."

Jonghyun smiled. "Hey, what were you talking about with the coach?"

"I wanted to see the new uniforms." Minho said.

"Oh, well, come join us. We ordered your favorite." Jonghyun smiled.

Minho smiled. "Thanks."

Jonghyun smiled. "No problem."

A group of girls came over. "Can we join you?"

Key smiled. "Of course."

The girls sat down.

"Minho, you're so cool." A girl smiled.

"Thanks," Minho smiled.

"I like Key." Another girl said. "You're so cute and amazing. I love your diva personality."

Key wrapped his arms around her waist and smirked. "I like all my little fan girls."

The girl blushed really hard. "I-I...t-thank you."

Key smirked. He whispered something into her ear and they left.

Jonghyun frowned. "Why would he leave?"

"He's probably going to go make out with her." Minho said, rolling his eyes.

Jonghyun sighed.

The two came back about an hour later. Key had lipstick on his lips.

Jonghyun frowned. "Back so soon?"

Key stuck his tongue out at Jonghyun.

The girl was blushing. She was flushed. Key smirked and kissed her to make Jonghyun jealous. The girl kissed back.

Jonghyun frowned. He grabbed one of the girls and started to make out with her. The girl immediately kissed back. Key groped the girl's boobs. The girl let out a moan.

Jonghyun pulled his hand under the girl's shirt and groped her boobs.

Minho rolled his eyes. "It's almost closing time."

Key pulled away. "Call me later, baby. We should go out our next free day."

Jonghyun turned to the girl he was making out with. "See you tonight." He whispered into her ear and winked.

Both girls blushed and nodded. "O-of course."

Minho rolled his eyes and walked out.

Jonghyun and Key followed. They could hear the girls squealing. Jonghyun glared at Key. He walked far in front. Key just smirked.