Oh hi everyone...

Rin POV:

When I open the door for the pasta delivery guy, I saw not only his face, but 5 others...

I'd just paid for the meal when one of the 5 spoke.

"Senpai?" I know that voice...

"Nitori? Why are you here?" I'm a little confused as to why my roomate is here, but I really didn't expect Makoto and the whole Iwatobi swim club to be on Haru's doorstep!

"Why are you all here? Is something wrong?"

"Well, Haru-Chan didn't come to practice yesterday or today, so we thought we'd come check on him. He hasn't missed a practice in months!" Nagisa was the one to speak first. The others just bobbed their heads in reply.

Shit. We forgit about practice.

I turn my head to the grey undercut standing to my left and ask, "Nitori, what are you doing here?"

"You didn't come back to the dorms for 3 days, Senpai. Captain Mikoshiba sent me to look for you. I just happened to bump into these 4 on my search. Gou-Chan said she hadn't seen you either, so I thought you might be here."

"Why does everyone call me Gou!? No matter how many times I say to call me Kou, no one listens except Rei-Kun! Ugh!!!"

"Rin? What's taking you so long?" Haru calls for me. Shit! I really need to get back to him!

"Haru?" Makoto practically jumped up and down when he heard his voice.

"Ummm.... Haru's got a cold. He's in bed." I lied. Well, not a full lie, just a half truth.

"Really? His vocal chords didn't sound like they were in distress to me." Shiiiiit!!! Why is that Ryugazaki so damn interpretive?! What now?

"Rin-Chan? What's going on?" Dammit! I can't lie to Nagisa when he makes that face! What do I do?

I turn my face toward the hallway and shout, "Haru, we've got guests. Should I let them up?" I honestly didn't know if Haru would be okay with having these 5 in here at that moment. Especially considering the fact that he couldn't move on his own!

"Sure." Was the only answer I got. So I brought Makoto, Rei, Nagisa, Gou, and Nitori upstairs...
_________________________
Sorry guys! I'm ending the chapter there. I figured that 2 short chapters are as good as one long chapter, so this happened. I wanted to put these 2 seperate though. I wanted the first part to be more focused on Haru and the aftermath of the bathroom scene, but I also thought it'd be a good idea to put their friends more into the story considering what will happen in a month for Rin and Haru...

I haven't had a lot of writing time for a while, but now that I'm back home from California, I'll be back to updating often! Thanks again for reading guys!