Good Morning Kisses

Rin POV:

I woke up the next day with my Haru snuggled into my chest. He's smiling that adorable smile. I would kill for that smile. So beautiful, yet so rare. The knowledge that he doesn't use this very often saddens me. But, at the same time, I'm glad that he shows this side of him to me more than anyone else...

He sighs softly and nuzzles around my left side. I guess he likes the sound of my heart beating... He found a spot and re-adjusted positions to put his head over my heart. So adorable...

I gently lift his body on top of mine and wrap my arms around him. He sighs again... Still smiling, he moved one arm to my back, and the other to my hair. He held me, and I held him. I want to stay here forever...

Eventually, my eyes begin to grow heavy and I fall back asleep with a smiling, sighing, adorable boy laying on me. His weight is practically non-existant. I love him. More than anything in the world.
___________________________

A few hours later, Haru and I wake up. It's around noon now and we're both getting kind of hungry.

There's just one small problem. Neither of us want to move... Haru is clinging to me with an expression of pure joy on his face.

He's too cute! Why is he so damn cute? I pull his face to mine and kiss him softly. He lets out a happy "Hmmm..." and kisses me back.

Eventually our soft kiss turns passionate. I push myself into a sitting postition with Haru on my lap. He snakes his arms around my neck and moans as I slip my tongue into his mouth.

When the kiss breaks, both of us are breathless.

"Good morning Haru."

He smiles at me; the shimmer in his eyes is adorable. God! I can't control myself when he smiles! I kissed him again.

"Good morning, Rin," Haru softly cooed in my ear sending chills down my spine. I pull his lips to mine and kiss him again and again... Best morning of my life...