Pleasure

Rin POV:

I can't believe I'm doing this! I can hear my heartbeat in my ears.

I'm still kissing Haru as I set him down and push him onto the bed. Haru moans when my tongue re-enters his mouth. He's clinging to me desperately, clawing at my shirt. Trying to take it off without breaking our kiss. The action is insanely adorable.

I open my eyes and gaze at Haru's perfect face. He's blushing as red as a tomato. I quickly pull off his shirt and start running my hands along his bare chest, tracing his defined muscles.

"Nnn..." He seems happy. I know I am.

Our lips part and both of us are panting. Haru whimpers slightly as I lifted my head. "Haru... Do want me to keep going?"

"Do you really have to ask?" And with that said he pulls my face down to meet his soft lips. By this time, he had removed my shirt as well and I could feel his pulse as our skin collided.

His heart's beating as fast as mine... Good to know I'm not the only nervous one.

I wrap my hand in the curve of his back and hold his body closer to mine. His pulse quickened. Again.

I run my fingers down his chest slowly. I break from his lips and kiss his abs one by one. He moaned each time I touched him. When I get down to his belt, Haru stopps moaning just long enough to tell me, "Hurry up!" My dolphinboy... Always so impatient.

Haru POV:

When Rin's warm chest rubs against mine, I can't help but shiver. The sensation of his skin colliding with my own was something I had longed for for so long. The kisses we exchange are passionate and full of love. I'm happy to know that the feeling I've had for all these years are mutual. I never thought I would get everything I've ever wanted in the blink of an eye.

Rin's hand is carressing my bare chest as our tongues danced to the beat of our own hearts. I feel a little weird because I can feel his heartbeat pounding as if it's in my own body, but it's a nice feeling nonetheless.

He kissed my stomach and and moved his head lower. I could tell he was hesitating, but I wanted him to continue. Lost in the moment I said, "Hurry up!" His lips part briefly before colliding with mine more passionately than ever!

He immediately obliges to my wish and removes the leather belt around my waist. As he unbuttons and unzips my pants, I can't help but to moan. It's sort of embarrasing to think that others can probably hear me. I'm glad that no one besides Rin really can though. After all, I live alone.

I can hear soft grunts coming from Rin while we kiss. He gently bites my bottom lip. You know, for having such sharp teeth, he has really good pressure control!

Just then, Rin's hand slides down into my boxers and grasps my hardening dick. As he slid his hand up and down, I bit my lip to keep from crying out in pleasure. All the while Rin was still kissing me...

"Mm... Mmmn!" Our lips part. I think he noticed that I was biting my lip to keep quiet. I'm blushing madly as he stares at me.

"Haru... It's okay. Let out your voice. I want to know how you're feeling right now." I look down, but nod anyways. He bends down and starts kissing and sucking on my neck.

"Ahh... Rin. You're gonna leave a mark." I pant out these words while trying not to buckle from the pleasure overpowering my body.

Rin moves to my chest and starts sucking and nibbling on my nipple. "Oh god, Rin!Nnnnngg..."

He slowly makes his way down my body; kissing my skin every time he moves lower. At this point we're both breathing heavily. But what happens next, I definately didn't expect.