Don't Blame Me If You Can't Stand Tomorrow...

Haru POV:
WARNING!!! INTENSE SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!😈😈😈

My heart is thumping. Even though Rin and I have already kissed (a lot) and had sex twice, whenever he touches me, my face flushes and I lose the ability to think right. Why is that, I wonder?

Rin picks me up in the water and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pulled the dip of my back closer to his body and our skin met. Chest to chest, lips to lips, hand in hand we are. I don't want this moment to end. Not now. Not after Rin said that to me. I'm gonna hold him tight and keep him close.

Rin pushes me over so that he's on top of me in our bath. Our lips parted and left both of us gasping for air. Rin took a deep breath and plunged under the water. Confused, I reach my hand down to pull him up when I feel a bolt of intense pleasure run throughout my entire body. I gasp and look down.

"R-Rin! What are y- aaah!" I couldn't even finish my sentence. His head popped out of the water for just a second, he gasped and went back down.

"Rin! Aah... Stop! You can't breathe down there! Hmmm! Gah! Please!" He came up and instead of fully stopping, he started jerking me off and kissing my neck. My eyes closed and my head leaned to the side. Rin took this as an invitation and sucked on my collarbone.

"Mmmn.... Aah... Uhhhnn.... Hah... Uh..." I don't like being the only one feeling good, so I reach my hand out for Rin's erection. Still sucking and biting on my neck and chest, Rin moans loudly. With his free hand, he reaches for the other one of mine: which is grasping the side of the tub tightly. He took hold of it and stopped what he was doing. He looked at me with firey eyes.

"Do whatever you want." I said. He smiled softly but shook his head.

"Haru. If we go any further than this, you won't be able to move." He bends down and kisses my neck again.

"Ah... Mmm... Ngh..." Rin wraps his arms around me and continues sucking. When he lets go, there's a pretty dark hickey where he had just been.

I look at him with an annoyed expression from the lost feeling of pleasure on my neck. Rin just chuckled and shook his head again. Well fine! If he won't do it, then I will!

I practically jump on him. I start to kiss and suck on his neck until I get to his collarbone. He lets out a loud moan as I suck on his sweet spot. He opens his eyes and tries to pull me off of him. I re-wrapped my arms and legs around him and stuck my ground. I gently bite Rin's collarbone and return to rubbing his member.

"Gah! H-Haru! Stop! Mmmmn... Hah! Ah! No... That's not fair! Aah!!" His breath hitched as I started rubbing my own erection against his.

"Aaah.... Hah... Unnnm... Yah! Gah! Ung..." Rin couldn't hold back his moans and the room was full of our voices. Both of us are breathing heavily and indulging in our love affair until Rin practically yanks me off of him.

I see a flash of lust in his eyes. His composure now nonexhistant, Rin stares at me and says, "Don't blame me if you can't stand tomorrow."

He flips me onto all fours and plunges 2 fingers deep inside me while still rubbing my member...

"Yaaaah!!! Ah! Hah! Nngh... Ah... Mmmn... " My body feels like it's melting. I can't breathe right anymore. My voice escapes my lips in long, loud moans.

"R-Rin!! Enough with your fingers... Aah! Hah... Give it to me... Come on I can't hold it much longer!" Rin pulls his fingers out and something much warmer touches my entrance. I shake my hips at him, begging him to enter me. He takes hold of my waist and shoves it inside.

"Nyaaaah! Ah! Nnnm! Rin! Oh... Mmm!" He started to move, gaining speed and power as he went.

"R-Rin!!! Aah!! Hah! More! Harder!"

"Haru!"

"Aaah!!! More! Pound into me!! Aaah R-Rin! Fuck me so hard that I can't feel anything but you!!!"

This is definately the most passion we've ever shared at this point in our relationship. Rin pulls me into a sitting position and thrusts up. I cried out in pleasure as he hit the very back wall inside me.

"H-Haru! Aah... Nn... Gah! Look at me." I turn my face towards his and he slams his lips on to mine. I adjust my position so that I'm now straddling my sexy shark and wrap my arms around him. He abrubtly pounds into my back wall and I accidentally claw at his back. Neither if us seemed to notice within the heat of the moment.

Rin's pace quickened and our kiss broke. I throw my head back in ecstacy as he mercilessly pounds me where I feel it the most. The only thing that kept me from falling backwards into the water was Rin's tight grip on my hips. I took one of his hands in my own and we both cried out in absolute bliss.

"R-Rin!!! Wait!!! I can't!!! Aaaah!! I'm... Uuhhnn... I'm cumming!!! Aaaaaaaahh!!!!" I let the warm numbness surround my body as I climaxed. Rin came only seconds later. The room was full of our scents...
__________________________
(After actually showering...)

Rin pulls up my pajamas and carries me to the kitchen. We still hadn't eaten, but.... because of what we just did and the intensity of it, I can no longer move on my own. I've lost all feeling from my waist down. I assume this is probably a good thing. I can honestly say that I don't, and won't, regret the fact that I might be in some serious pain tomorrow....