Permission

Haru POV:

Rin is carrying me! Walking up the steps holding me to his chest must be difficult, but he's just so strong! He's not even breathing heavily! I guess all that training really did pay off.

When we get up to my house, Rin sets me down and fishes the key out of my back pocket with a smirk on his face. I shiver slightly because the heat from his hand feels stange at the place it's almost touching. Strange, but not bad...

As Rin unlocks the door, I ask him, "Rin? You're not leaving me here are you?" He looks over at me with a complicated expression. It had elements of both sympathy, and sadness. I hope he isn't thinking that I feel neglected. I don't!

He grabs my hand and leans close to my ear. "Never Haru. I'll never, leave you alone again."

I'm so thrilled to finally have my Rin back! I throw my arms around his neck and kiss him again, and again, and again!
______________________________

We stumble into the hallway, still lip-locked, and he pushes me against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist as our tongues fight for dominance. Eventually we had to stop for air.

"Haru... What do want me to do?"

I just shake my head and bring his face back to mine to kiss him gently. He slides his hand down my neck and pulls away.

"Do you want to? I mean... Well... It's not really my place to ask for this but I- Mmph!" Rin should know by now that rambling is annoying. So I kiss him to shut him up.

When I break the kiss, I voice my response to his previous question.

"Rin... What do you think we're doing right now?" He smiles and carries me to my room.