Chapter 22

-----POV CHANGE PERCY-----

I woke up to find myself in the Olympian throne room. The Olympians stared at me with venom or confusion. Hades, Hestia and Aphrodite looked at the council oddly.

"Perseus Jackson you have been convicted of treachery and parricide. How do you plead?" Zeus boomed.

"Ummm not guilty? I only know what one of those is and I definatly didn't do that. Father, what's going on?"

"You are no son of mine. Perseus Jackson I disown you."

"What? Why?" A burning sensation hit my neck. I felt something being burned into my skin.

"Perseus Jackson, you have been deemed guilty. You shall suffer the price of your actions. All those in favor of death?" Ten hands rose. Hestia, Hades and Aphrodite kept their hands down. "It's settled," Zeus hefted his lightning bolt, ready to through. I braced myself for death. It didn't come. "Who are you?" Zeus now aimed his bolt at a girl standing in front of me. Her bright blue hair seemed to flow on it's own, constantly changing to different shades of blue.

"Honestly Zeus, put that thing away before you hurt someone," she snapped her fingers and the bolt disappeared.

"You can't do that!"

"I'm a primordial. I get to do what I want."

"I've never heard of you. Bow before me you insolent girl."

"Excuse me? You want to say that again?" She growled. My skin began to sear with each wave of her anger.

"Cal, Percy is still in the room," Hades looked worried. Her body relaxed slightly. She still held the stance of am army general.

"Thank you Hades. Okay so I only need five of you but I want to piss of the rest of the council. Hades, Hestia, Aphrodite you're all perfect where you are and apparently the smartest among the council. Zeus, Hera I'm going to speak your going to listen. The rest of you aren't going to do anything," her fingers snapped again. She ruffled a hand through her multi colored hair and rubbed her temples before continuing. "Let's start with where Percy has been for the past 3 months and why you're all wrong. Aphrodite."

"Well Percy had been looking for way to rescue Alexis from the underworld but when I told him to stop he continued to look for demigods and send them to their correct camps."

"That proves nothing! You're meddling with things you don't understand!" Zeus yelled.

"You're kidding me right? I've seen it happen time and time again! I've seen you put heroes to death for false charges simply because you were to petty to admit that you were scared of them! It is one thing to go after your own children but it is another to go after him. You of all people should know that," she kept her temper oddly in check. "He's been looking for Lexi or on the other side of the country for the past 3 months! His fatal flaw is loyalty and we all know what happens if he becomes disloyal! And you," she directed her attention to Poseidon, "you're just an idiot."

"Watch your tongue girl," Zeus growled.

"No. You should be watching yours. See bound primordial, like Chaos and Nyx, can't meddle with heroes and wars unless their invited into the affairs. Unbound ones, like me, get to do whatever the hell we want because the fates have no power over us. We have no names in history or lives on your earth. Our powers are unrestrained by the rules that restrict others. So Zeus, you might be mighty but I'm all powerful. I suggest you apologize to Percy for false charges and we'll be on our way. That is if Percy will come with me?"

"I'm going to say yes, mainly because I'm pretty sure you could destroy every particle of my body with a snap of your fingers," I joked.

"You wouldn't be wrong," she stood, waiting for Zeus to apologize. He mumbled something that I couldn't make out. "Very good. Percy and I best be going before you idiots try to kill him again. Percy, your hand please," she held out her hand waiting for mine. I put a shaky hand in hers. We were enveloped in smoke that matched her hair. When the smoke cleared we were in a hallway made of black marble.

"Where are we?"

"We're in the palace of our father. Welcome to the palace of Chaos."