The Argument

Knock, knock, knock

I wiggled out of Jimmy's tight grip.

I put on one of his shirts, and opened the door.

There stood Dean, and Paige with star bucks bags.

"May we come in?" Dean asked.

I opened the door wider, and went back into the room.

I slid on some panties, and basketball shorts.

When I went back into the living room, Dean and Paige were laughing at something.

"What's so funny guys?" I wanted to laugh too.

"Ahem.... OH LORD! OH JIMMY! STOP! STOP! AHHHH!" Paige imitated me.

Jimmy walked out of the bedroom, in basketball shorts and kissed my head.

"Hey titty master!" Dean yelled.

"Can we not talk about it. What happened last night was between Pika Chu, and I."

"Yeah, and the whole goddamn hotel! Seriously guys! Haha!" Dean was laughing at us.

"Can we stop talking about it? Let's talk about something else. Uh... I'm getting a Samoan tattoo today." Everyone shut up and stared at me.

"What?! I haven't been to Samoa on almost five years, and I still haven't gotten the tattoo. Its basically the way to pledge yourself to your country!" I explained to them.

"Yeah, and I'm going to be right next to her. Right weirdo?"

" Yep, teddy bear."

Dean started to crack up, and everyone stared at him.

"Oh....oh.... I'm sorry! What do you guys call each other?" He was still laughing.

"Well, he calls me weirdo, because I'm a weirdo. I call him Teddy Bear because, he's cuddly, and cute. And Dean you cant laugh." I yelled at him.

"Yeah especially since last night you told me to call you Daddy, and you called me dark sweetness." Paige said to Dean, who instantly stopped laughing, and blushed.

"Dean, your such a hypocrite! I swear I have the weirdest friends." I said to him.

I checked the time.

Oh shit! 11:00 I'm going to be late!

I jumped off the couch, and ran to the bathroom. I was supposed to be there at 11:50.

"Hey, you okay, is someone having morning sickness?" Paige called outside of the bathroom.

"No I'm not. I have to be at the parlor by eleven fifty, and I haven't even showered yet, so thats what I'm doing." I yelled while showering.

Once I finished that, I ran into the bedroom, and put on clothes.