Relationship

So put your little hand in mine, and we'll be standing side by side, I got you babe. I got you babe. Well everyone today in Miami is a scorcher, be sure to wear your sunblock!

I groggily turned over to see that Jimmy, wasn't there.

"Jimmy? Jimmy? Jimmy!" I groaned, probably a little louder than J should have.

He came running in the room, in, once again, his briefs.

"Hey! What's wrong babe?" It felt good hearing him call me babe.

"Nothing, I just thought you left." His expression softened.

"Aw, I would never leave you." He said, kissing my cheeks.

"Put some thing nice on." Jimmy said while putting on his clothes.

I obeyed to him, and found a cute outfit to put on.

Jimmy came back twenty minutes later in shorts, and a tank top.

"Hey, you should be getting dressed. We are going to the lake, but you look beautiful." He told me I blushed and went to the bathroom.

In there I put on my bikini outfit. It was cyan blue, white, and neon orange.

Over that I put on a blue floral sundress, and blue sandals.

I came out to see Jimmy on my phone. I jumped on the bed, and snatched my phone away.

"What were you doing on there, sweetheart?" I asked Jimmy.

"Just making sure you don't have Paperboy's phone number from yesterday." He said innocently.

"Well, I didn't check your phone to see if you had Lucy's phone number, because I took the number before you got it, just as you did to me." I wasn't mad, but I didn't want any trust issues to start.

"Alright, I'm sorry. Let's go to the beach!" He said while pulling me out of my room.

I wasn't running fast enough in my sandals, so Jimmy picked me up and carried me to the elevator.

When he put me down, he pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

At this point we didn't care who saw. From our point of view we were basically a couple.

We were happily kissing until a certain voice interrupted.

"Jimmy! Why are you kissing her. She didn't talk to you for a whole month. This is what you dump me for? This little girl?" It was...... can you guess...... if you guessed Naomi, you are correct!

I laid my forehead against his and sighed. I closed my eyes.

"First of all, Naomi, the reason he dumped you, is because you are a horrible, jerk off, asshole, who can't take the fact that your, now ex, could care for another woman other than you. Second of all, the reason that we were just making out, is because we are on our way to our second date. Third of all, I don't know who your calling a little girl, cause I will beat your ass any day." I said while letting go of Jimmy, and stepping up to Naomi.

She looked me up, and down  said "He will never think of you as nothing more as a little girl." and then slapped me.

I licked the side of my cheek, backed up, held my head down, and then I jumped on her.

I repeatedly punched her, and I'm pretty sure some of her weave came out.

Jimmy pulled me off her as the elevator door opened in the lobby, and I kicked her one last time before getting out.

"Damn, babe. She'll be scarred for life, and I think you have something stuck on your shoe." He said pointing down at my shoe. There was a piece of yellow hair on it.