Life Sucks

Waking up with Jimmy, Jey, and Tamina staring down at me.

"Jesus Mickey! What happened to you?!" Tamina asked in concern, pressing her hand to my forehead.

"Obviously she passed out." Jey said, rolling his eyes slightly.

"This is not a time for fighting. Mickey is more important. Mickey, are you okay?" Jimmy asked.

"Yeah guys." I mumbled, sitting up. "Yeah. I'm fine. It's just... my car... was towed. And I thought everyone was gone and that I wouldn't be able to get to work." I probably sounded like an idiot.

They all looked at each other and Jimmy put out his hand, and I took it. He helped me up.

"I'll take you, Naomi, has a major hangover, and won't be back until Thursday. So I have extra space in my car." His gesture was so sweet, so I hugged him.

"Aw, thanks Jimmy. You have been such a great help." I whispered in his ear.

At the arena

I went straight for my independent locker room. Putting my stuff away, I saw my shirt with Dashing on it.

I considered burning it, but instead threw it in the hallway.

I had a match against Aj that day, but I was way too depressed to fight, even though I had to fight her.

I put on a shirt that had my face on it and some skinny jeans. I put on my favorite tan Timberlands.

Even though that outfit had things that I loved, I still wasn't happy.

"Mickey to the gorilla, Mickey to the gorilla." The crew guy said.

I walked out, and passed Cody and Maxine making out on a cart of chairs. That was like an iron dagger in my heart.

My theme music came on and I walked out. I didn't do my entrance. I just walked out with my head held low.

"Well, look at her. She is just devastated. Is she going to be able to fight tonight Booker?" Michael Cole said.

"Why is this charming young lady so upset? She has everything going for her. A great career, great friends, and a good relationship. I wouldn't personally pick Cody for her but, if he makes her happy then I'm all for it!" Booker boomed into the mic, he was like the father I never had.

"Well, thats what it is! Cody dumped her last night, and he has been having an affair with Maxine the whole time they have been dating. What a jerk!" Michael said.

Who tells him this stuff? I wondered.

DING, DING, DING

Only Ididn't hear the bell. Or at least I think I didn't.

Aj started skipping around the ring, but I just stood there.

"Hello, Earth to Mickey. Micks, come on don't feel bad." Aj said while putting her arm on my shoulder.

Then she grabbed a microphone.

"I know you all were excited to see me Vs Mickey, because who wouldn't be excited, but she's really in no condition to fight. And she's my friend. So I won't take advantage of that." I was grateful to have AJ in my life.

She dropped her mic, and hugged me. I hugged her back and silently started crying into her shirt.

Booker T was in apparently upset as he bad-mouthed Cody from the announcement table, calling him all types of names.

Everyone was booing and chanting 'Cody Sucks!', and as AJ walked me up the ramp, I realized three things.

1. AJ is really fucking short. Like really short. Shorter than average I think.

2. When it's a shameful walk up the ramp, it seems to take way longer to get to the top of it.

3. Life fucking sucks.