Stay Away!

When Jimmy finally put me down we were in my locker room.

"Hey Mick, can you braid my hair? I'm tired of it being in my face." Jimmy was shaking his hair as he spoke.

"Sure! Do you want it Sacagewia style or corn rows?" I asked while touching his soft, brown, beautif- ERM..... I mean while touching his hair.

"Corn rows. Sacagewia style is for fancy occasions." He said while sitting in between my legs.

I started on his mane of hair. It was fairly easy.

But I made it seem longer by pulling at his hair.

By the time I was done Naomi was back and not looking too pleased.

Jimmy walked over to her and smiled.

"You did great babe, I knew you could do it." Jimmy was trying to brighten mood, and Naomi was not having it.

"I'll be back in an hour." Naomi said while flipping us off.

"Where you going Nao?" I asked.

"To get a drink with Tamina, and Aksana. See ya." She said while walking away.

Wow.... Naomi hasn't been in the best mood with me, and I don't know why.

When she left, Jimmy turned on some music.

It was so fun, we had a dance competition.

We were all tuckered out, and still having a discussion about who danced better (Jimmy thought he did. Yeah right.) when the song Share My Life came on.

"Ohh, this is my song. Share my life. Trust in me girl, trust in me!" I sang along.

Jimmy stood up and held out his hand.

"May I have this dance madame?" Jimmy asked me in his fancy voice.

I thought about what Naomi think if she saw us, but then I was like fuck it!

I grabbed his hand, and he pulled into his chest. I rested my head on his shoulder, and he had his arms around my waist.

We walked in little circles, but we mainly stayed in one position.

I was toying with his braid while we slow danced, when Naomi came back.

We let go, and stared at Naomi.

"Hey, Mickey can I talk to you about something really important?" She asked.

I nodded, and we walked to a secluded part of the arena and she gave me a hateful look.

"Stay away from my boyfriend. I mean it. Stay away from Jimmy or else. I'm teaming up with Tamina, and we will beat the crap out if you. And if we so that, you won't get your title shot. It'll go to someone else. Someone like me. So stay away." She growled to me.

I was shocked, then she said to me "Say one word to Jimmy, and I swear you're dead".

I knew that now I had to stay away from my best friend which wasn't okay.

Jimmy and I have been friends forever.

I was so upset that I couldn't see Jimmy. Upset was an understatement.

I ran to Paige's room, I would have ran to Aj but she announced last month that she was pregnant with Punk's baby.

I opened her door, but she was uhmm.... let's say doing some sexual gymnastics with Dean. Luckily they weren't fully naked.

I closed her door, and ran to Cameron.

I opened her door and she was watching TV.

"Cammy, I need a hug." I said while on the verge of tears.

"Hey, babe whats wrong?" I love Cammy, she's so sweet, and supportive.

Sometimes she can be a bit of a drama queen, but it doesn't matter.

"I think I have feelings for Jimmy. We have gotten so close since Cody, and then Naomi dropped a bomb today. She told me to stay away from Jimmy, or her and Tamina will make sure I don't get my title shot." I wanted to crawl under a rock.

Cameron hugged me, and she said that I could share a locker room with her for today.

Unfortunately, I still had to go back.

I sulked all the way to my locker room, straightened up at the door, and what I saw made me almost cry.

There was Naomi sitting on Jimmy while making out with him.

Jimmy took Naomi off his lap, and looked at me with an awkward face. Like he was caught with his pants down.

I grabbed my bag, and went to Cammy's locker room.

I was going to avoid Jimmy forever if it meant not getting a rear end or a super kick.

As much as it hurt Jimmy, it hurt me more.