He's All Mine

Jimmy's POV

The sun shone through the curtains in my hotel room, and I turned over to my brunette love.

Last night we had sex, and something didn't feel right, but I shook it off, because I was drunk anyway.

There was something unusual about her though. She was wearing pigtails, which she never wore. She said they made her look like a whore.

"Baby, last night was amazing." I whispered in her ear. She didn't do her shiver.

"Yeah, it was. I wonder what Cheese will say when she finds out what we did." My eyes widened in shock as I realized that it was Lindsay.

I grabbed the nearest towel, and hopped off the bed. She put on my shirt, and walked over to me, and I backed away.

"Get out! Now!" I yelled and she shook her head.

I went into the bathroom to get dressed and someone knocked on the door.

"Don't answer the goddamn door!" I was really pissed at myself for doing exactly what Mickey told me not to. I wonder what she saw last night.

Just before exiting the bathroom I heard "What the bloo'y hell?!"

Paige's POV

I was so fucking mad when I woke up, because my best friend was sleeping on the couch in my living room.

When I asked her what happened she told me how Jimmy was dirty dancing with her evil cousin Lindsay.

How he was lip locking with her,and how Jey had to bring her to me.

Fortunately, she had a picture of Lindsay, and might I say, she looked like one of those escorts from the movies.

I marched down to Jimmy's room to give him a piece of my mind.

Knock, knock, knock, knock, bang, bang, bang.

Lindsay answered the door, with one of Jimmy's shirts on.

"What the bloo'y hell?" I yelled into her face.

She looked really scared, and Jimmy appeared pushing her out of the way.

"Uh.... hey Paige...... what's..... what's up?" I was really gonna lay it on him now.

"The fucking ceiling is up! Now why don't you tell what the bloo'y hell your doing with that slut!" Then slut- I mean Lindsay said" Who the hell are you calling slut?"

"You! You know what-" thats the last thing I said before lunging at her.

Jimmy grabbed my waist and stopped me. I kicked him in the balls, and said" I'm telling Mickey, you fucking asshole. She loved you from the start, and you cheated on her. Wow what a fucking prick!" Jimmy tried calling me, but I ran back to my room.

Mickey's POV

After crying for what seemed like three hours, but was only ten minutes Paige returned.

"Okay pumpkin, this is going to make you really sad, but you need to know. Jimmy and Lindsay had sex, and she was still there this morning." I was hoping Paige would return with some sort of good news.

"Wow, I guess I should have expected it. Why would Jimmy want me, when he can have the fake tits, fake ass, fake nose, and lip augmentations?" I was out of tears.

"Well, you know what? If he wants her, he can have her. Starting now. I'm done crying. Paige take me to get a tongue ring." I stated as clear as day.

"You sure, its gonna be way more painful?" Paige was amazing, but sometimes she needs to follow what I say.

"Yeah, and can I borrow some clothes?" Paige nodded her head and gave me a cute outfit.

I didn't care about the color black anymore. So people may say that I'm overreacting.

Well if you had your heart broken by two people really close to you (Cody, and Naomi) then, your boyfriend cheats on you with your cousin who he knows ruined your life, what would you do?

I was sick of crying, and people hurting me.

Once we got to Claire's, Paige asked me if I was sure.

"I'm sure, do you have my stress ball?" She held up the little ball shaped like Mickey Mouse.

I took a deep breath, and walked in.

"Hey can I get my tongue pierced, I would like a sapphire gem stone." The lady nodded her head, and took me over to a chair.

Paige handed me my stress ball and I closed my eyes.

Fifteen minutes later we were at the food court drinking milkshakes.

"Its not as bad as people think. Its just a little sore." I said while drinking my milkshake.

" Oh, shit! We have to get to work. I'll drive you. I mean I have to. We came in my car anyway." Paige fumbled with her keys.

At the arena

Paige gave me some clothes for my match tonight against Naomi.

Walking in the hall I saw Jimmy, I quickly turned away, but he still saw me.

"Mickey! Wait!" I slowly turned around and walked towards him.

"Yes, cheater, I mean Jimmy?" He looked down then back at me.

"Look I'm sorry for cheating. I was drunk, and I didn't know. I tried to make her go away, but she wouldn't. Please forgive me!" I sighed.

Before I could answer Lindsay came up behind Jimmy. (Lindsay's outfit at the top.)

"Jimmy, I'm glad you moved onto me from that little girl." Jimmy sighed.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up! If he cheated on me or not he is still ALL mine." I shouted at her.

"Look Lindsay, I didn't move on. I don't like you. Last night was a huge mistake. I will always only love Mickey".

Lindsay was about to say something, but I had enough.

I jumped on her, and punched her in the face repeatedly, and she screamed.

Lindsay couldn't fight to save her life. She was all bark and no bite.

Jimmy pulled me off of her, but not before I got one last kick.

"Fine, you have the girl, who has never had sex before! She can't give you what I did!" Lindsay yelled while running away.

Mickey to the gorilla, Mickey to the gorilla.

One of the stage hands called.

I looked Jimmy dead in the eyes, and walked away.

Can't keep my hands to myself...... No matter how hard I'm trying to..... I want you all to myself..... your metaphorical genegals.(is that how you spell it?)

I changed my entrance up a bit. I skipped down the ramp, but instead of coming out with my hand on my hip, I did the Trish Status.

Everything else was the same.

Funk is on the roll, funk is on the roll, somebody call my mama funk is on the roll.

Naomi did her corny entrance and finally the match got started.

End of match

I gave her a Stratusfaction, and pinned her.

1
2
3

I won! Yes!

I met Paige backstage, and we decided that I could use a wardrobe change. No more just pants and tee shirts.

Shorts, skirts, crop tops, here I come!