A Date

Three weeks later at the arena.

Mickey's Point of View.

"Hahaha! You dirty little scum bags. I just got your globs." I yelled at my phone while playing Slitheri.o.

Just then someone came bursting in my door. I no longer shared a locker room with Naomi.

Upon opening the door, I found a sexy looking Jimmy saunter in.

"Hey Mickey can you braid my hair?" He asked.

Of course I obliged. I mean who wouldn't want to touch that hair or more importantly that body.

I sat down and braided his hair. Instead if corn rows he wanted two braids. That meant he was doing something fancy.

"What are you doing tonight? You have the Sacagewea's in so it must be important." Jimmy looked over at me and smiled.

"Well since you asked. Mickey, will you go on a date with me tonight?" I was shocked, but accepted.

I skipped to Cammy's room. I opened her door, and found her sitting on Roman's lap. It seemed like they were in a make out session.

I didn't care.

"Cammy, Cammy, Cammy! Guess what? Jimmy asked me on a date. Yipee! Yay!" I squealed while startling her and Roman. She got off Roman, and wiped her mouth, eyes wide.

Roman gasped and scrambled up off of the couch, pulling his shirt off.

As he ran by he whispered "Don't tell Galina."

"Babe thats great, but I can't help you. After work I'm going on a date with Kofi." Cameron said.

"Sorry." She added.

That didn't stop me from being happy, though. I just shrugged my shoulders, and skipped away.

I skipped back to my locker room, and grabbed my bags. Then I went back to my hotel.

I called one of the people I knew would hook me up.

She came into my room, not even ten minutes later.

"Carmy! I have missed you so much." I shouted.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, sweet cakes, but we need to give you a make over. So bring yourself over here, and I promise not to curl your hair." I giggled as she started toying with my hair.

One hour later.

I looked in the mirror at the work Carmella had done.

The dress was beautiful, my lipstick was the kind that didn't smear or come off, and my hair had two braids holding it in place.

Now for shoes.

I went to my closer to grab my Chucks.

"Badda Bing, sexiest chick in the ring. Mwauh! What shoes are you going to wear?" Carmella's Staten Island accent was so fucking funny.

I showed her my brand new Chuck's, and she just laughed at me. She knew I would never wear heels.

I was wearing white ripped jeans that emphasized my ass, a baby blue top with spaghetti straps, and baby blue Chuck's.

Just then Jimmy knocked on the door.

When I opemed it, my mouth nearly fell open.

He looked great in his dark jeans and tight black shirt.

He smiled at me and held his hand out.

I grabbed it and gave out a quiet "Hi."

To which he replied with "Hey beautiful. Ready for our date?"

"As I'll ever be." I replied, walking forward.
-------------

The girl at the top is Mickey.