Forgiveness

"Don't you think its time you forgave Jimmy? It has been two weeks, and he's done everything to try to get you to forgive him." Paige asked me while helping me put on my arm covers.

"I'll forgive him on my own time, and you shouldn't talk. You still haven't forgiven Seth for cheating on you!" She sighed and nodded her head.

"Just don't wait too long. He's been moping around for the last two weeks, and its not getting bet'er." I shrugged my shoulders and went to catering.

"Wow, classic Mickey. Kick out all the people who care for you, and have no one." Can you guess which one of the Bella's it was?

No not the awesome one married to the awesome vegan.

"Look Nikki I don't know who brought you into this, but you need to leave, before I open can a kick ass on you, right here." She backed away.

Tonight I had to fight Nikki, and Emma, but Paige couldn't fight due to the fact that last week Nikki stomped a chair on her leg.

After Nikki and Emma come out.

"Awe it looks like poor wittle Mickey doesn't have a partner. How are you going to fight now?" Nikki was such a bitch, and Emma was just starting. Poor her, my partner was returning after years of inactivity.

Can you guess..... no I'm not going to give you a cliff hanger.

"Well since you asked here is my partner for tonight, she's coming back tonight..... for good!" The crowd erupted into cheers hearing her music, and Nikki's mouth fell open.

Yes, Trish Stratus was my partner tonight.

We both did her entrance and got into the ring.

I went first.

Towards the end of the match.

Trish goes for the Stratusfaction, but Nikki turns it into a rack attack.

They both are exhausted, but just as Nikki gets up Trish tags me in.

Nikki didn't see it, but being that she was already tired, I finished what Trish started.

I punched Nikki in the face, chick kicked her, then I sealed the deal.

I gave her the Stratusfaction!.
1
2
3

Trish climbed into the ring and gave me a hug.

"Your my favorite diva, and its always been my dream to fight with you, not to be all Mickie James." I was referring to her past experience with another Mickie.

"Well your dream has been granted. Now let's go!"  We both put up the loser sign to Nikki who was still laid on the floor.

Backstage Trish and I talked to Paige and Cammy.

When I heard Trish talk about her relationship with Shawn Michaels I felt really bad.

I excused myself and went to find Jimmy.

He was in his locker room sitting with his head down, so I quietly closed the door.

I walked over to him,and sat on his lap, his head quickly bounced up and he smiled.

" I'm so s-." I stopped him from apologizing by kissing him.

"I forgive you, but please no more apologies!" Jimmy smiled and said" I'm sorry for apologizing."

I laughed at him, and he laughed.

"By the way, what are you wearing? Its not bad, because I like it, but why the change?" I understood his confusion.

" Well, I thought it was time for a change, but don't worry I will still be your little weirdo, as you will be my own personal teddy bear. Correct?" He nodded and I got off his lap.

"Now, my sexy teddy bear, you have a match against Kane, I'll be out there with you. Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and we walked out.

"Aw! Its good to see you guys back together. Paige told me about your relationship problems, and him cheating on you with your evil cousin, and his ahem... little fella getting kicked in." I laughed at the last part.

"Well, I guess I was being really unreasonable, not letting him speak, but I corrected it, because I love him!" I kissed his cheek.

His theme hit, and we started to go out.

"See ya later Trish!" I yelled before walking out with him, hand in hand.

"Wow Booker, it seems that this lovely couple is back together. I like this one way more than her and Cody." Michael Cole was such a dick.

"Yeah, thats a beautiful young lady and she needs someone to treat her right!" Booker was so sweet.

During the match

Kane definitely had the upper hand, and set Jimmy up for a chokeslam.

I distracted the ref, and Kane started to yell at me.

Jimmy put Kane in a schoolgirl pin, and won.

I slid into the ring, and helped Jimmy up. He kissed me. What is it with us and kissing? I'll never know!

Neither of us notices that Kane went under the ring.

The lights went out, and fire erupted from the turnbuckles.

Kane ripped through the ring, and grabbed Jimmy's foot.

I grabbed his hand, but we couldn't pull him up until, Dean, and Jey came out.

When we got Jimmy away from Kane, the hole filled with smoke and fire cracked through it.

It was one scary sight, and I admit I almost pissed myself when the turnbuckles blew out fire, but Jimmy was safe, and thats all that happened.

We walked up the ramp continuously checking on each other.

Backstage with Renee Young

"So I'm guessing you guys are back together?" Renee asked.

"Yeah, because you can't stay mad at a huge cuddle buddy, teddy bear!" I can't believe I said that.

"This is my mouse right here. She means the world to me, and I love here, no matter how weird she gets." I playfully punched his arm, and giggled.

"So, Mickey your match tonight was wow! How did you get Trash Stratus to come back?" Easy answer.

"So the other day, I was at Starbucks with Paige, and this lady comes up to me and says ' Hey your Mickey, its me Trish Stratus, your really good, and I wanted to know of you could ask Vince to let me come back?' So I talked to Vince and he says Trish can come back. He let me decide when she could because, as you saw last week Nikki Bella decided to crush my partner's ankle, so she couldn't compete tonight." I told her.

"And Jimmy your match tonight, and the outcomes. How do you feel about how everything unfolded tonight?" Renee asked

"Well, I'm just happy that my girl made it out safe, even though sometimes she can be hardheaded, but I know she was only trying to help me." Jimmy nudged my arm playfully but rather hard and I almost fell.

Way to make a fool of yourself, Mickey.

Renee nodded and walked away.

"Did I really push you that hard, or were you just being extra" I decided to answer him with a question.

"Do you really think that I'm hard headed?"

He pretended to think and I laughed at him.

"I hate you, you know that, right?" I said while staring at him.

" Well, I love you!" I sighed, because he had won.

"No shit sherlock! I love you too." I gave him a kiss before walking away.