Introduction

My name is Mallory Bennings. This is my story, the story of how I went from a simple, average high school junior to the amazing, fabulous college freshman that I am today. My life was pretty good, I must admit. I really couldn't complain. I wasn't bullied or teased, well not much anyway. I was content with who I was.

Until he showed up.

Then everything I thought I knew about myself seemed wrong. Everyone I thought I understood suddenly seemed different. He changed it all. And I couldn't be happier about that.

No matter what, I have no regrets. I wouldn't change a thing. So do me a favor, keep that in mind when at one point or another you either want to shake some sense into me, or someone else in this crazy, unbelievable story I'm about to tell you.

It all started on a Thursday...

=======

So this is my newest story! Does it intrigue you yet?

For a while, updates will be slow as I am finishing my other book, Waiting For Hope. As soon as that one is complete, I will have a regular update schedule for DD, probably on Saturdays.

I have the first 2 chapters written so I'll get #1 out soon!

Legal Junk:

It's NOT REAL

So this is a work of FICTION. That means that all the characters, settings and plot situations are made up in my crazy mind, unless otherwise stated (I mention in Guarded Hope's FAQ that the settings are mostly real places). If anything I write reminds you of someone you know, something you did or something that happened to you, its just a COINCIDENCE! There are a finite set of situations that can happen in life, something is bound to be similar at some point or another. Just Saying.

It's MINE all MINE

So here's how COPYWRITE works. I wrote it, you didn't so don't copy it. Simple. By the way, I write this stuff WAY before I publish it on Wattpad. I email everything I write to my best friend WAY before I publish it. That's called 'evidence' in a court of law. Don't be a sucky person and try to copy my hard work and make it look like you wrote it. That's NOT COOL. If you want to be a writer, write your own stuff. Even if you think it sucks. I'm sure it's not that bad.