After a few minutes later, the doctor came in with a baby wrapped in a pink blanket.

You were really happy while Leo was shocked. He was glad to have a daughter, but he wanted a son.

Now, all of Leo's dreams were crushed. He wouldn't have a son to be the captain of the football team. He wouldn't have a son to go fishing with. He wouldn't have a son to play football with.

The doctors handed you your baby. The baby had to feel your heartbeat to know that you were her mom.

Leo sat next to you in a chair. He watched you smile at the beautiful human being you both made.

Leo smiled at how beautiful the two of you looked. He realized that he wanted a daughter all along.

"What do you want to name her?" You asked your husband.

"How about April June?" Leo asked.

"April June Valdez it is then."

The doctors filled out the birth certificate. You looked at Leo and smiled before pecking his lips.

"You can hold your daughter Leo." You giggled.

"O-oh." Leo stuttered.

You passed Leo April and watched as he smiled at his daughter. You watched as Leo bent down and kissed her forehead.

April opened her eyes to reveal bright (E/C) ones. Leo grinned and chuckled when your daughter yawned.

"She has your eyes." Leo said.

"I see." You smiled.

Leo smiled down at April and she smiled back. April moved her head to the side and then back up at Leo.

"Awww..." You and Leo said at the same time.

The doctor came in and said that they had to do the usual tests on newborns. He told you and Leo to get some sleep.

"Can I sleep next to her on the bed?" Leo asked.

You sighed and giggled at Leo's adorableness.

"I guess that's fine." The doctor stated before taking April from Leo's arms.

You scooter over so Leo can lay down beside you. He fit perfectly next to you and wrapped an arm around you.

You nuzzled into Leo and laid your head on his chest. You sighed happily at Leo's warmth and coziness.

You drifted off into a nice sleep with Leo by your side and knowing that your baby is safe.

And now he's wrapped around her finger,
She's the center of his whole world.
And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-American girl.

You were getting ready to have a girls night with Annabeth. You and Annabeth needed a break from taking care of your baby's.

Annabeth and Percy had a four month old daughter named Maggie. She was one of the cutest things ever.

You told Leo to take care of April. You taught him how to change a diaper, give April a bath in the sink, and make her bottle.

leo valdez x reader (book 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें