Chapter 12; " Im Sorry. Im Sorry. I'm Sorry....."

We pulled up to the car park and I stood out of the car. My hands were becoming sweaty and I was thinking to myself, could I really do it? After 2 years, could I finally give in? Give him another chance.

I didnt relize I was stood there for the amount of time I actually was until Luke tapped my shoulder.

"You alright?" He asked. Pure worry on his face. I just smiled as I nodded my head.

"Okay, I'm gunna go in side." He said before walking off and shouting,

"Help Jai with the bags!" I took a deep breath as I turend around. Jai had already got the bags out and was walking owards me.

"Jai-"

"Its fine Tara I got them." He assured me as he carried on walking past me.

"No I-"

"Ive got them its fine-" This time I stopped him.

"I miss you too." I shouted. He froze on his spot on put the bags on the floor of the carpark as he turned around.

"What?" He asked, face full of confusion.

"I miss you too. I've been thinking, 2 years is a pretty long time," I let out a nervous laugh,

"But to be honest with you, I think I've always missed you, I was just affariad to admit it I guess. It hurt me a lot, what you did, but you know that, and when you apologised to me before this trip you didn't know how bad I wanted to forgive you, but I'm just afaid still. Afraid that it's going to happen all over again. That your going to choose that something else over me." I walked over to him and picked up his hands not leaving our eyes contact.

"I know I've been a bitch-"

"No you havent I have. I've been a bitch to you, and you don't know how sorry I am. Im sorry. Im sorry. I'm sorry. I could say it forever but it still wont be enough. I know what I did hurt you, and, trust me when I say this, it hurt me too. When Luke told me to do it, I tried to back out, I really did, but it tured out he knew your secrets, I dont know how, but he said to me if I didn't do it you'll pay. He said getting you away from me was the only thing he could do that would hurt me metally, he didn't know it would it would hurt me physicly. When he found out he swore to me that he would never do it again and that he'd help me get you back. Thats the point of this trip. He wanted to tell you. He really did. I know I was putting Luke out to be a bad person when I said that you didn't know him as well as I do, but its true. I know that Luke is capable of doing things that could crush you, or fix you. He did to me. He crushed me, but, now, he looks like he's dont a good job at fixing it." He intwind our fingers and carried on,

"I'm not trying to blame this all on him, because I know that its partly my doing as well, but when I said I did it for you, I wasnt lying. Your too good for me. If aomeone ever did what I did to you, to me, I dont know what id do. I certainly would not forgive them, but I'm glad you did, please dont hate Luke, I know he likes you, he really does, I know he never ment any harm either, we were young, dumb and stupidly drunk. Im so so so so so so-"

"Jai..."

"Sorry." He laughed. "I really am. And I'd do anything, I mean anything to get you back."

"Well...." I smirked. "There is one thing you could do." A smile formed on mine and his lips.

"Anything." He said

"Jai," I paused. "Could You Be My Superhero?"

__________________________

Finally got to the good part of the story. What do you think? This literally took me 10 minutes to write. Once I started I just couldn't stop. I really like this chapter.

Hopefully you do to, cos that would be awkward....

Vote

Comment

All that shizz

Enjoy life :)

-<3