Prologue

"Is it true? That Luke and the geek are dating? He could still do better than that excuse of a girl."

I tried my best to not let my tears take over.

"No its not true, and the 'excuse of a girl' you are talking about happens to be a better person than youll ever be. Scrap that, 100x as better as youll ever be."

I looked up and smiled. Luke Brooks. My best friend. Luke and I have been best friends scince I moved to Melbourne in 2006. Lets just say we 'cliked'. My older brother is friends with Lukes older brother Bea. Luke is the perfect best friend. The kind that everyone wants. The type that would be there when your down, or, stick up for you, even if it doesnt concern them, or, just do anything with you even if you didnt ask. Its like he can read my mind.

He took he empty seat next to me in our school cafe.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem. They really shouldnt speak to you like that though, and trust me if they do then ill-"

"You'll do nothing. I can handle it Luke." I cut him off.

"Yeah it totally looked like you handled that alright." He laughed. I was about to argue back but then HE entered the hall.

The boy that is so beautiful on the outside but so ugly on the inside. Well thats what he shows. To be true, hes nothing like that. At least he never used to be. He was like a brother to me. He was like my other half. I have to say Jai Brooks was my first love, and by the way my feelings are going at the moment, hes going to be my last. He was one of my darkest secrets.

To,

Jai, My Best Friends Twin Brother,

For Some Reason, Could You Be My Superhero?

***********************

Okaay so this is just like a taster of the story? I dont know. Its just so you know what its about. Any way. I hope you like it. Vote, comment, and follow 'cos it would mean a lot. And feel free to follow me on instagam too @1direction1230 . :)<3