Chapter 1; "Shes A Freak!"

"Hey, Tara, do you want to come round mine tonight? Your brother is going out with beau and he said that your parents are still away."

He ran over to my locker and smiled.

"I dont know Luke..."

"Jai isnt going to be there if thats the reason. Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaasssse."

"Fine I'll come. But that was not the reason." Okay maybe it was, but he doesnt need to know that.

"You know he isnt that bad you just need to let him warm up to you." Isn't that bad?

"Isnt that bad?! Luke I know he's your twin and you two have his kind of conection, I dont know, but you cannot say he isn't that bad. And what do you mean warm up to me? We used to be like brother and sister, until.." I stoped my self. Not even Luke knows why me and him, stopped talking.

"Until what? Why have you never told me?" I slammed my locker door shut and turned to face him.

"It doesnt matter Luke. Just meet me here after the bell and we'll walk to yours yeah?" He nodded and I turned to walk away.

"I will find out Tara, 'even if its the last thing I dooo!'" I laughed shaking my head as I walked down the hall to my last period.

I sat in my seat waiting for the torture to begin. English my worst subject. I don't know how but I'm managing to pass at the moment. Its not just my worst, its my least favourite.

"Eww look at her."

"Shes a freak."

"She doesnt deserve Luke."

"He could do so much better."

"I can see why her perants are always away."

"She should just die."

"Shes a waste of perfectly good air."

"And space."

And so it begins. Welcome to my English class. Full of stuck up people who should just learn to either keep their mouths shut. Or even better, keep thier opinions to their selfs.

The only one in the room that hasnt said anything yet is Jai. He sat in his usual spot, at the back, staring at me. Leaning back on his chair like he ownd the place. Like a dirctor would do when they see actors acting in their movie. Like its his own private show. Like he enjoys people talking about me like that. Like he hates me. Yet some reason I have this feeling at the bottem of my stomach that tells me that isnt the only reason hes watching me. And yet I still want him to be my superhero. So ill ask again.

Jai, Please Tell Me,

Could You Be My Superhero?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry its short the next chapter will be longer :)

-A Girl