Chapter 8; "You Have To Believe Me."

"Luke."

I stood there trying to piece everything together. It couldnt be Luke. He didnt know until after the phone call. It has to be Jai. Luke wouldnt do that to me would he?

I walked into the room. Jai was led on the bed on his phone. Luke was lokking throuh a suitcase. I looked back at Jai and he smirked knowing I was looking at him.

"Im going for a shower." He said standing up and going towards a door witch I shppose led to the bathroom. Luke looked up and relised I was now in the room.

"Hey, where have you been?" He asked standing up and walking over to me. I still couldnt figure everyhing out.

"Was- was it you?" He looked at me confused. "Luke. Answer me. Was it you?" I asked again.

"What are y-" he bought his arm forward to hold my hand but I pulled away.

"Dont act dumb. I said was it you? Was it you that gave me that phone call?" I shouted.

"What phone call. Tara are you alright you look tired." He said reeching for me again.

"No Luke I'm not alright. Your perfect twin brother just locked me in an elevator with him and told me that he phone call wasnt him but I was close, but the only other person it could be also says it isn't them! So no. No I'm not alright." I shouted on the verge of tears. I went and sat on the bed putting my head in my hands.

"Tara please You Have To Believe Me." He walked over to me and sat down next to me.

"Who was it then? Luke I'm tired and confused and scared. I dont know what to do. If it wasnt you and Jai says it wasnt him then who could it be?" I looked uo at him tears rolling down my face.

"Jai maybe telling you it wasnt him. But do you believe him? Hes jealous Tara. I heard him talking to Beau. He regretts what he did. He wants you back and me away. But dont worry. I wont let anything happen to you." He whiped my tears and led me down. He led down next to me and I snuggled into his side. Not feeling as scared anymore. So Josh wasnt just saying it to gt me to go. He really did regret it. But why wont he show me that he regrets it?

My eyes started to feel heavy as I whisperd, "Goodniht Luke." I didnt have time to hear what he said back.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I stood near the door. Seeing him stand there is like wathin you all time favourite film. You could just watch it again and again. It was... magical, amazig..perfect.

I felt someone hold my arm. I looked round to find Luke.

"You ready?" He asked. Smiling, I noded.

"Of course." I laughed.

We started walking down the isle. The music was playing and people were watching. Sarah and George, Josh and Beau, Gina and Sophie. Dispite the people there was only one hat I couldnt keep my eyes off. He had his back to me.

When I finally reeched the front he turned to look at me. He pulled he vail out of my face and we both stood there smiling. 

"We are here today, to whitness the marraige of Tara Sykes and Jai Brooks." The vicar started.

......................................

"Jai, do you take Tara, in sickness and in health, to be, your wife?"

He had hold of my hands and didnt move his eyes at all. They were staring into mine, just like the first time we kissed.

"I do."  He lauhed tryig to hide back the tears just like me.

"And Tara, do ou take Jai, in sickness and in health, to be, you Husband?"

I nodded. "I do." I smiled.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride." He didnt waste any time. He lent forward and kissed me. That moment was perfect. Untill....

*******************

Im sorry its so short. I'll make it up to you in the next chapter I promise. But I hope you liked it and Im also sorry its a day late. I had things to do yesterday but you got it, and it isnt that late. Ill update again on Tuseday as usual.

Enjoy life.

Comment

Vote

All that shizz

-<3