Chapter 3; "I-I didnt mean it"

"Tara?"

I sat there, shocked, scared. Not knowing what to do next.

"Jai. I-" I tried but my words got lost. I got up and ran. Ran out the door and where ever I could. My legs were taking over me. I had no Idea where I was going. I just knew I wasnt safe. I wont be safe, now that Luke knows. He said him self that if I ever told anyone about what happend he would punish me. That he would ruin my life and that he would make it easy for me.

Jai knew things about me that no-one else knew and thats what scared me. What if he told everyone. They were my darkest secrets. Even worse than me wanting Jai. Not even Luke knows them.

I stopped running and looked around. I was in a small ally way, in he middle of town. I've never been in this part before and to be honest I was pretry scared. I sat on the dirty floor and looked towards the sky.

"I-I didnt mean it" I took a breath and closed me eyes.

"Hello?" I looked around to find a lady stood at the door frame. someone I've never seen before. She had a blue eyes, a similar colour to mine, a warm smile on her lips and she was wearing a white dress down to her knees.

"Who- Who are you?" I asked scared, not knowing who she was.

"Im Sarah, your going to be coming home with me. Only if you want. I have a little boy thats only two years older than you and he wants to say hello." She smiled walking forward and crouching down beside me.

"Are you going to be my mum?" I asked.

"I will if you want me to." I smiled back at her and took her larger hand in my smaller one.

"Come on lets get you home." She pulled me up and we walked towardes her car.

"Sweetheart, your going to have to tell me why you were there." she said once we were moving in the car.

"I-I didnt mean it." I stutterd as tears filled my eyes.

"What do you mean sweety what did you do?"

Tears were running down my cheeks and the sky was turning dark. I looked around he ally. It bought back to many memories being here. Now all of them were good. all of the memories were my darkest secrets. The ones only my worstest enemy knows about. not even my own brother. Well maybe he was my brother. But only Jai knows that too.

Only Jai kmows my darkest secrtets. Thats not good.

"Tara! Tara where are you?" Down the end of the ally was Jai. He stood there with his hands on his knees bent over, taking deep breaths.

"J-Jai?" He spun around and stared down at me.

"Tara? What are you doing?" He asked walking closer to me. I stood up and backed aeay walking further into the ally.

Jai stopped walking towards me and spoke.

"Im not going to hurt you?" He said but it came out like he was asking a question.

"How do I know that? Why are you here? Wheres Luke? Why Jai?" The tears were still there. They were still spilling out of my eyes.

"I dont know." He looked down at his feet.

"I dont know either Jai. I want answers. your the only one who can give me them Jai. Who dared you to do that? Why did you agree? Why did you let go of our friend ship? Why did you let me go Jai? I needed you to put the pain away. But then I realised it was you who gave me that pain. You were the one that caused all of this!" I paised looking at him as his tears streamed down his face. "Sometimes I think what we would be like if you didnt say that. If hat didnt happen. Would we still be friends? Would we be more? Would we even be talking? I dont know why I do it, but I cant help but think. Your not the same Jai you used to be. Your not the Jai I was bestfriends with. Your not the same."

By the time I had finished Jai and I were in tears. I was still stood at the end of the ally while Jai had slid down the wall and was a crying mess on the floor.

"I'm so sorry Tara." He sobbed. "I'm so so sorry." I felt bad but he broke me. he caused me a lot of pain.

"Please." He looked up towards me as he begged.

"I'm sorry Jai." I said as I walked back down the ally and headed home.