Chapter 9; "I'll Be By The Side Of You The Whole Time."

Until the floor started to shake. I pulled away from Jai, not sire what was really going on. I looked around the church. No-one was here. It was empty. I looked towards my side where Jai was once stood. He was gone. I was alone. The floor was srill shaking, the chandelier rattling on the ceiling. I looked down. My once white dress was now coverd in ruby red blood.

My eyes wide. Looking around again, I saw he everyone was there now, just not the same way hey should be. They were corpses.

"Nooo!" I shouted. Wnat was going on? Where was Luke? Sarah? Josh?  Where was everyone? Why were they dead? Why was I coverd in blood? 

Where was Jai? Where was my superhero?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I bolted up. I looked down, I wasnt wearing a dress coverd in blood. I looked around, I wasnt in a chuch full of corpes. I was in a hotel room, Luke led by the side of me, and Jai wasnt missing. He was led on the floor, asleep. I smiled at him. He looked so innocent when he slept. Why was he the opposite when hes awake?

Why cant he be the Jai I love?

The Jai that I fell in love with?

Why couldnt he be the Jai that I kissed?

Why cant he be the Jai that didnt care what people said, when he used to hang around with his two brothers and his bestfriend?

Why is he the Jai that does what everyone else expects him to?

"Tara?" I heard a wisper. I looked to my left and there led Luke. He was rubbing his eyes and looked at me worried.

"Im fine Luke." I assured him.

"Are tou sure? Your sweating like a fucking pig." He laughed.

"Yeah im sure.... do you know the time?" He lent over the edge of the bed and pulled up his phone.

"Its-8:45." I nodded my head and climbed out of the bed. Stepping carefully onto he floor making sure not to stand on Jai at any point. "Where you going?" Luke asked.

"To take a shower. Wake Jai up as well we need to get going to the airport soon." I said stepping into the bathroom.

I stripped my sweaty chlothes and stepped in to the shower. Letting the hot water run down me. Some how cooling me down rather than warming me up.

I played the trip out in my head one last time.

11:55 bored the plane to New York.

19:33 get off plane and find hotel (I have no idea how long a plane from Melbourne to New York is so I just made it up, sorry).

20:00 get to the hotel. Sleep.

Enjoy New York!

At least try anyway. Its gunna be hard when you have your enemy in he same plane, car, hotel room as you. But its also going to be hard when that boy used to be your bestfriend, and now you two are enemys and your bestfriend is you exbestfriends twin brother. Not just brother, but twin brother.

I climbed out of thw shower and managed to get dressed before there was a shout.

"Tara hurry up! We're going to miss our flight." I opened the door and walked out.

"Calm your panties I'm ready." I brushed through my wet hair and put it up into a ponytail. I pulled my ahir throuh my hairband and spun around. Jai was no longer on the floor, and was dressed and ready to go. Same with Luke.

"Okay lets go!" Luke shouted.

It took us 1 hour to get to the airport. We were sat in the waiting room for another half an hour and finally we were able to get onto the plane.

I was  sat in seat 54 Jai 56 and Luke 55. As I took a seat I looked out the window. I felt my heart starting to pick up the pace. My breathing got heavey and my hands started to sweat.

"You'll be fine I'll be by you side the whole way." Luke whispered into my ear. I looked up to him and smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered.

_____________________________

Sorry for such a crap chapter I have writters block and its really annoying me. But I tried so here it is. Also ive got a knew story calld'I Just Want My Daddies Back.' Its a Mashton story (Michael Clifford/Ashton Irwin). It would mean a lot if you could check it out for me. Thank you :).

Vote

Comment

All that shizz

Enjoy life :)

-<3