Chapter 11; "I Miss You Too."

I sat in the car thinking, thinking that maybe 2 years is long enough. Maybe it is time to forgive and forget. But is it to much for me to forget. Everyone desurves a second chance, but maybe that second chance is enough. Maybe I don't have to forget but just forgive. Learn from my mistakes. And he can learn from his. What about Luke?

If it is him, do I forgive and forget? Or do I walk away and regret? Theres too many questions for such a little subject.

"Tara?" The voice seemed quiet but close. I looked around. Jai was looking at me.

"Yeah. M'fine. Just thinking." He nodded his head but kept looking at me.

"I miss us." Was all he said before looking back out his window and puting his earphones back in.

"I miss us too." I whisperd. I cant help but think, maybe, just maybe, I was Luke.

Luke POV; (Suprise ;) sorry its only going to be small but its important!)

I looked through the mirror and saw Tara looking through the window. I really dont like what I did 2 years ago. But I was 16 and didnt have much of a brain. Qit was the only thing I could think of for the game. I need to telk her. I know I do. But I cant. Ive grown to like her over the 2 years. And maybe just a bit more than a friend? But I know I cant do that. She likes Jai, and I should accept that. Even if it hurts like a bitch.

I heard Jai call her name and the way she looked at him after was like the way she looked at him 2 years ago. Like she had finally forgave him. Had she? Why hasnt she told me?

"Yeah. M'fine. Just thinking." She answerd. What could she be thinking about? Had jai finalky told her the truth? Had he told her that all these years it was my faukt for everything?

"I miss us." I heard Jai say. I took my eyes off the road one more time to look back into the mirror. Jai was no longer looking at Tara or listening to her.

"I miss us too." My grip tightend on the wheel and I pulled my eyes bacm onto the road.

Just face it. You knew it was coming.

Yes, I guess, but I would have thouht that she would tell me first.

Why? Were you going to ruin it, just like every other times she nearly forgave him? Make another phone call? Tell people her secrets by any chance? Or are you going to do something new? Something original perhaps?

No. Be quiet. It was a joke. I didn't know he would really do it, he loved her, how did I know he was willing to give her uo for a dare. If its anyones faukt its his. Not mine. And by the sounds of it he still loves her so if he wants her back so bad, hell get her back.

Tara POV;

The buildings were disappearing out of veiw behind us. We were only 10 minutes away from the next hotel. And to tell the truth I really hope Luke goes in first.

Im not really sure if I want to forget the mistake, but I know for sure now, I want to forgive. I cant wait to tell Jai. To be able to call him my best friend again. To be able to tell him all my secrets I've had over the 2 years I've ignored him for. The secrets that I discoverd in the 2 years we hated each other. The secret that I've maybe had for longer but never really liked to admit it, but now im not afraid. Im going to tell Jai. And ask him a question I only really ask him in my mind,

Could you be my superhero?

___________________

Im sorry its so short and I know I probably say it all the time but it will be longer next time. Happy bonfire night, or what ever you say :) school still sucks though. I have so much boring music, comment any bands or good songs and it will help.  Thanking you.

Vote

Comment

All that shizz

Enjoy life :)

-<3