Here Comes Goodbye

Start from the beginning

You can see on Leah's face that she hasn't felt this way before. Her face showed so much pain and sorrow, it hurt to look.

You always thought that you would see Leah in a beautiful white gown at her wedding.

You thought that you would see her walk down the aisle with Leo by her side.

Violins would play at her wedding as she walked with Leo to her fiancé. But now that thought is crushed.

Now it's just a dream.

Here comes goodbye, here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry
Here comes the pain, here comes me wishing things had never changed
And she was right here in my arms tonight, but here comes goodbye

You keep thinking that this would be the last time you would get to comfort your daughter before she goes back home.

You'll have nobody to help you fall to sleep on your sleepless nights anymore.

The tears kept falling down your face. You couldn't stop them from falling even if you tried.

The pain in your heart was growing as you continued to watch and comfort your daughter.

This was the hardest you've seen her cry. She was more heartbroken now than she was when her boyfriend broke up with her after three years.

But she remained in your arms and didn't seclude herself to privacy. That's what you would've done when feeling this way.

Why does it have to go from good to gone?
Before the lights turn on, yeah and you're left alone
All alone, but here comes goodbye

You stood up and walked as she followed you. You took her around the house and into a little area filled with flowers.

There stood a gravestone. On the gravestone had the words you didn't want to see.

Leo Valdez
1976-2016
Cause of Death: Car Crash
'A loving husband and father'

Leah fell to her knees in front of the gravestone. She sobbed uncontrollably while you stood behind her, quietly sobbing.

"First it was Elliot and now it's dad. Why must this happen to us?" She sobbed into her hands.

You couldn't believe that Leo was actually gone. You would never have someone to cuddle with and comfort you.

Leah remembered the time her and her dad played in the snow together. Or the time when they were watching Disney movies and she fell asleep while Leo cuddled her.

She remembers being rocked in her father's arms as a baby. She remembers when Leo would sing "My Only Sunshine" when she had nightmares.

"Everything was fine until this happened!" Leah screamed.

She moved toward the gravestone and hugged it.

"I love you dad, but why did you have to leave?"

You felt like everything was going good in your life, and then in a blink of an eye, you were left alone again.

You were forever alone, just like you were before Leo came and gave you company.

Leo's POV~
Leo felt a lot more peaceful as a spirit. He saw the light everywhere, but didn't want to go into it.

He was reunited with his son. That's one of the things Leo wished for, and it came true. It just came true in a way he didn't expect.

He was holding his four year old son's hand while watching his daughter cry in front of his grave.

He also watched his wife stand there quietly sobbing. All Leo wanted to do was hug them and make them feel better, but he couldn't.

"Are you ready?" Elliot asked.

"What's it like?"

"There's no more goodbye."

And with that, Leo and Elliot walked into the light together.

Normal POV~
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Here comes goodbye, here comes the last time
Here comes the start of every sleepless night
The first of every tear I'm gonna cry
Here comes the pain, here comes me wishing things had never changed
And she was right here in my arms tonight, but here comes goodbye

"Goodbye Leo. We'll miss you so much. Say hi to our son for me."
||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Guys, I'm still crying.

I'm sorry, I just had to write this because I just feel like writing really sad one shots right now.

I'm really sorry for this sad chapter.

IMPORTANT PART:
Everybody likes the first two book covers.

The second one got the most votes, so that will be used for the second book.

But, I will use the first choice as the cover of this book. I will edit it to delete the "Book 2" part.

That's it and love you guys💕