Chapter 10

unknown P.O.V.

"We've been quiet for long enough. Soon they'll start letting their guard down. We need to just wait a little longer."

"But sir what are we actually going to do?" The man glared at me. I looked around the dimly lit room to avoid his gaze. 

"We're gonna take the girl of course. Thats been the plan all along. They don't know how big of an addition she could be to us. Especially since they seem to have grown fond of her."

"Are we going to hurt her?" I asked a slight shake in my voice.  The man gave out  a harsh chuckle and some of his companions snickered as well.

"We're going to do all that we have to. I'd rather not hurt her, but  we must do everything we can to get her. Understand?"

I nodded and kept my head down.

"Please leave then. You know what to do. Others will be close by. hurry." The man growled the last bit and I left the dim room to be met with the huge mansion he owned. I sighed in frustration, I really didn't want to do this, but I have to to get her back.

"I won't mess up this time." I whispered and walked out of the mansion.

~~~

Mara P.O.V.

It had been about a week since the incident at Tryptich and I wasn't allowed to leave the house once. The boys had been very uptight about everything and never left me alone unless they had a job to do. It was all very tiring and I was beginning to get pissed off. I just wanted to go out and feel the breeze and smell the fresh air but none of them were having that.

I walked into the large marble kitchen and quickly realized that there was no food in the house and I was starving. I groaned in anger and began walking out of the kitchen until I ran into a wall. I looked up and realized that the wall was not a wall but V.

"Whats got your panties in a bunch?" He asked with his rectangular smile. I rolled my eyes and left the room, V trailing behind me.

"Well for starters you guys wont let me leave the house. And we're also all out of food."

"What?" V practically screamed, "Out of food. What do you mean?" I turned and glared at him.

"Exactly what it sounds like. I ate all the food since there's nothing else to do in this stupid mansion besides getting lost."

"What do you say I take you to the grocery store then?" I turned to see V smiling down at me.

"Are we allowed to do that?" I started to bounce a little in excitement.

"Well probably not," V shrugged and I frowned, "But We haven't seen any of Got7 around since that night. They've been very quiet. I think it'll be ok as long as you go with one of us. So I'll go with you." My frown instantly turned into a smile at his words. I ran over and gave a him a tight hug in my excitement.

"Thank you thank you thank you." I practically yelled as I jumped around.

"Calm down it's just the grocery store." V chuckled, "If I knew you would be this happy about it I would have taken you out earlier."

"I don't care what we do, I just want to get out of this mansion for a little bit." I ran to the door and slipped on my red high top converse that the boys had picked out for me. I ran out and to the passenger side of the black car in the driveway waiting for V to come out.

He came out with his signature smile and a small shake of his head when he noticed I was already at the car. I had my head tilted up to the sunny sky soaking in the warmth of it all. I took a deep breath of the fresh cool breeze and instantly felt myself relaxing.I didn't even notice that V had already unlocked and slipped in the car and started it until he rolled down the windows and told me to get in.