Chapter 7

Eric POV

I watched as the tall one dabbed alcohol onto the back of Mara's head. He was very gentle with her which I greatly appreciated. I just watched as he worked quickly and diligently with the help of Jungkook. I didn't like any of these men, especially being around Mara, but at least they weren't just going to let her die.

I sighed as they finished up and put a clean white bandage over the stitches in the back of her head. The tall one turned around and jumped a little when he noticed me in the room. I hadn't said anything so he must've forgotten I was there

"Thanks for helping her..."I trailed off and stuck my hand out waiting for him to shake it.

"Jin." He replied and quickly shook my hand but he looked slightly disgusted.

"Well we're done here and she's not awake so we should leave, you may be able to see her after she wakes up but don't bet on it. We know about you and I'm sure that Monster want's to talk to you."

I gulped a little at his words but didn't let my fear show on my face, I nodded and allowed him to usher me out the door. My legs shook slightly as Jin pushed me down the hall towards a large oak door. He knocked on it and waited. A gruff come in was heard on the other side of the door. Jin shoved me in before announcing that he was going to go wait for Mara to wake up and swiftly leaving the room.

I was met with the rest of Bangtan. All of them glared at me like they knew something except for one. The short guy was sat atop Monster's desk looking down. It looked like his lip was bleeding a little bit and he had a black eye forming.

"Get that for hurting Mara? serves you right." I growled looking at him. 

His head jerked up and the sadness in his eyes was replaced with anger.

"Don't talk to me as if you're totally innocent. I bet you've hurt her much more than I have!" He yelled and shoved me as he made his way out of the room. I stumbled but didn't fall. His words confused me a little, but I shook it all off and stood tall.

"What exactly am I here for?"

"Well for one you helped Mara escape from us so there's that." Suga whispered but everyone could hear him.

"We also know who you really are, and your sick obsession with Mara. How you hid it from her for so long I'll never know." Monster growled and spun in his leather chair a little bit. My face fell a little bit at his words.

"What exactly do you think you know about me? Just say it." I smirked knowing what he was going to say.

"You're a fu-"

"V stop!" J-hope gave V a stern look and pushed him away from me. While V was yelling he had walked up to me his fist raised. All I could do was chuckle.

"Well we know that you helped Got7 with their trafficking." Monster stared me in the eyes, my face fell at his words. "We also know you have some sort of shrine in your house for Mara, which is just sick. How has she never seen it?"

"Ah that." I chuckled, "I wouldn't say a shrine. You see Got7 has been interested in her for a while now. Not necessarily for trafficking but more for themselves. You see I've known her for a long while, I know a lot about her. I also know she has a dangerous side and a dark past. Much too dark for someone who's only 19 honestly. She would make a great addition to the gang."

A few whispers ran through the group as my words began to sink in. Some jaws dropped and I swear I heard someone gasp.

"She's only 19?"

"Dangerous? yeah right."

"Dark past?"

"what is going on??"