Chapter 5

I ran, as fast I could, straight out the door and down the hall into the main room I was in before. The people that were dancing happily before were now in a panic. There was shoving and screaming as people tried to escape from the gun shots that were still echoing all around the house.

"One of you go get her!" Was shouted behind me followed by the sound of heavy footsteps. I didn't even look behind me, throwing myself into the crowd of people I hoped the man pursuing me didn't notice. I was shoved multiple times and almost fell at one point but I finally made it to the door and dashed out. Without thinking I headed straight towards the dense woods and plunged into them.

All around me were tall thick trees, thankful for the cover I sat down behind one, taking deep breathes to calm myself, I slid off my heels and rested my head back on the tree behind me.

"Hey I think she went into the woods!"

"Ok well lets split up and look for her."

"We have to get her before Bangtan does, Go NOW!"

I heard unfamiliar voices not to far from me and pounding footsteps. I didn't allow myself to freak out and quickly stood up. I sprinted as fast as I could away from the voices. I ran for what felt like hours but was probably only about 10 minutes, when the trees suddenly started thinning. I ran out and was met with a road I sighed in relief. But that relief was quickly broken.

"Well, what do we have here?" A man in a tux asked and took a step towards me. I recognized him as a part of GOT7.

"Who are you?" I questioned with a surprisingly steady voice.

"The names Mark, why don't you come with me?" He smirked and took another step towards me. I stood my ground. "We wouldn't want you to get hurt now would we?"

I glanced at the road behind him and saw a car coming our way. I smiled a little and made a small gesture hoping the car would notice. "Maybe you're right. I don't really want to get hurt now." I replied and glanced at the car, it was closer so I made a larger gesture. "It had to notice, please stop."

 Just as Mark started walking towards me the car stopped. I looked at the driver and my jaw dropped a little bit.

"Is there a problem here?"

"Yes-"

"No, we were just talking you can leave now." Mark sent the driver a glare.

The drivers eyes shifted over to me for the first time. "Oh, Mara is that you?" A smile stretched across his face. "Who is this with you?"

"No one I want to be with." I said with a frown. "Would you mind taking me away from here." He nodded and leaned over to the passenger door opening it for me to get in. I slowly got in and saw that Mark was trying to stop me.

"Hey why don't you let the girl go? She obviously doesn't want to be near you." 

Marks hand instantly went to his waist band obviously looking for the gun he  had accidentally dropped. With a groan he stepped away from the car. "You can't run forever Mara. We have trackers and we will find you.You'd be nice to have around and all of the members seem to agree with that statement. I'm sure Bangtan will be looking for you as well, So watch your back."

I glared and the car started moving leaving Mark behind to glare. I groaned when I realized he was staring at the license plate. "Shit." I whispered. 

"Whats wrong?"

"Oh nothing. Lets just go home Eric, You may need to ditch this car though.

"Why's that?" Eric had a confused look on his face as he stared ahead at the road.