Chapter 8

A/N

Whhaat yes I actually put a picture because it kind of fits with this chapter in a way and also just look at Jimin. Like he honestly aint my bias but hes definitely a wrecker my lord. 

Ok so this chapter is probably gonna be shit but whatever hope you enjoy. 

~~~~~~

"MARA WAKE UP!!!" 

I groaned and rolled away from the annoying voice disturbing my peace. "I just want 10 more minutes." I groaned into my pillow.

"No! We're going to start training today! I thought you wanted to do it so wake up!!!"

I looked at who it was and realized it was Jimin. I glared and then my eyes traveled to the clock "5:30."

"Are you fucking kidding me? It's 5:30 in the morning!" I yelled 

"Yeah I like to start early, I'm the one teaching you so you have to work with my schedule so get your ass out of bed before I take it out myself."  He crossed his arms and smirked at his comment. 

I rolled my eyes but listened to his command. I walked to my closet and didn't see many work out clothes that I was comfortable wearing. I ended up wearing a black sports bra with a white tank top over it and some black spandex shorts.

I walked out my bedroom door and was greeted by a smiling Jimin.

"Ready?" I nodded in response. "I'll try to go a little easier than i normally would. Unless you don't want me to go easy?"

"Well I don't know what you consider easy but I haven't done anything like this in years so you should probably go easy."

"Ok lets get going then." He grabbed my arm and dragged me behind him out the door and to a darkly tinted car.  It was weird to see a gang member being so cute and excited.

The short car ride was filled with Jimin singing along to the radio and making jokes. For the first time in who knows how long I felt slightly normal, but then I would remember that I was kidnapped and I should not be ok with all of this.

When we walked into the gym I looked around and noticed there were a few people in already. They all were men and extremely buff. My eyes widened as I realized I could never fight anyone remotely close to their sizes. I saw a boxing ring and a smile immediately stretched across my face, it obviously didn't go unnoticed by Jimin.

"What do you like boxing?" 

"Oh I dabbled a little bit in stuff like that, I'm not very good."

"Well thatswhy I'm here to  teach you," He smiled and chuckled a little, "Why don't we start with some running first to warm up."

I nodded and walked over to a treadmill I ran on it for about 10 minutes before I realized all the stares on me.I looked around and noticed that some people had even stopped what they were doing and were looking at me.

"Pssst Jimin," I leaned over to the treadmill he was on and he looked at me with his eyebrows raised, "Is it just me or is everyone looking at me?"

He looked around and glared at everyone, They immediately began to work out again.

"Sorry about that," He smiled, "Not a lot of girls come in here. Actually because of all the staring now that I think about it. Don't worry about it you'll be fine as long as you're with me."

I nodded and went back to running, but now I felt very awkward. I think Jimin could tell.

"Lets stop and go to the boxing ring, Show me what you got."

"You better not hurt me too bad." I said to him as we walked over.

He shot me an apologetic smile, "oh yeah sorry about that by the way. I didn't mean to hurt you that bad."

"It's cool, but I'm definitely gonna get you back for it." I smirked and sauntered over to the ring. I turned around and noticed that Jimin had stopped in his tracks, his eyes wide. I chuckled and started stretching a little. "Are we gonna do this or what?"

"Oh right." He snapped out of his trance and walked over. He began stretching as well. "I'll allow you to pin me down once for payback, but after that I'm not gonna go so easy on you." He winked and I chuckled.

"Don't go easy one me, I want be able to do it because I'm strong enough." I smirked as I knew i could probably take him.

"Ok lets start. How about we do it MMA style instead of just boxing." I nodded and went to one side of the ring as he went to the other. (A/N ok guys I don't know much about this stuff, I don't do any of it myself and I've only seen a few UFC fight and some cage fights so sorry if this sucks. please forgive me.)

 We started walking towards each other to the middle with our fists raised. I walked around not letting my guard down waiting for him to throw the first punch. I watched each move carefully hoping he would have a pattern. He threw the first punch towards my left side, I ducked and swept my foot out hitting him in the ankles and knocking him off balance. While he was off guard I threw a punch to his stomach trying to knock the wind out of him but it didn't phase him at all. He quickly grabbed my wrist before I could take it back and pulled me towards him. I slammed into his chest and gasped a little. He quickly scooped me up and slammed me on the ground. he stepped away thinking he won but I had a plan.

I groaned and curled up into myself. I saw Jimin look at me his eyes full of surprise, "Mara are you ok?" He walked towards me and reached his hand out, I grabbed it and smirked. I saw his eyes widen before I pulled him down slamming him into the ground. I immediately moved him to where he was on his back and pinned him down.

"That was very dirty of you Mara." I smirked at his statement.

"Anything to win."

"You know you're still on top of me and if anyone were to walk in right now it would look very awkward. Not that I'm complaining." He winked and I felt my face heat up a little bit. I quickly got off of him and started stepping out of the ring only to notice most of the guys that were in here before were gathered around watching the fight that had just gone down. Among those faces I saw the rest of Bangtan with smiles on their faces.i looked down and walked out of the ring towards my water bottle that I had brought.

As I bent down to grab the bottle off the floor I felt an arm snake around my shoulders.

"Now how were you able to pin Jimin to the ground? Do you now how strong he is?" I looked and saw Suga and his gummy smile.

"Luck I guess." I shrugged and took a drink of my water. "if you'll excuse me I'd like to be done today and go back to the house."

"Actually I think we have a job for you today." Monster came over and shot a weird look between me and Suga. Suga slowly slid his arm off my shoulders. "I think Suga here has a job today, why don't you accompany him? and then Jin also has a job for you later at the club, that one you have to do."

I nodded and began walking towards the door, "Can someone take me home?"

"I will." Suga began following me. "I have to take you to my job anyways so lets go."

+++++

Ok i realize this is a crap chapter but I wasn't exactly sure what to do. Also my computer was being kind of weird so it was hard to write.

I hope to make the next chapter better and more exciting, I may be posting it a little later today we'll have to see when I finish, but I've got some ideas for the next chapter so please forgive this crap one and look forward to the next one.

Thank you to everyone who actually reads this, and it would be great to see some more comments. Don't be silent readers I want hear what you guys have to say about this story.