Chapter 3

I slowly cracked open my eyes but instantly closed them with a groan as I was met with a bright light. I could hear movement around me, but I couldn't tell where I was.

"She's waking up," I heard a worried voice yell next to me. I felt a hand grasp onto mine, "Go get Jin, he needs to check on her. You're ok now just take your time in opening your eyes." The last part was whispered in my direction. Gripping the hand back I opened my eyes to see I was on a bed in a white room. My eyes traveled over my body noticing I was in a white over-sized t-shirt and that was it. My eyes then traveled to the hand on top of mine and to the culprits face, J-hope. He looked at me with a worried smile as I tried to sit up. I groaned as a shooting pain went up my side.

"Oh no, stay laying down, don't hurt yourself more." J-hope exclaimed as he pushed me back onto the bed, his eyebrows furrowed. I lifted my shirt up not even caring that J-hope was sitting right next to me staring at me intently.  I saw a large white bandage with blood seeping through it on the right side of my ribcage. A hiss of pain escaped my mouth as I carefully pulled back the bandage to see I was all stitched up.

Collapsing on the bed I groaned "Why did this have to happen to me?" I whispered. Suddenly Jin burst into the room with a first aid kit in his hand. Running over to the bed he sat on the edge and slowly helped me sit up.

"I'm so sorry Mara," He said to me as He lifted my shirt and ripped off the bandage, "I never meant for this to happen, No one saw it coming." I let out a small shriek as Jin spread some alcohol onto the wound and put a fresh bandage over it."You're very lucky the stab didn't go any deeper," When he was done he stepped back and gave me a sad smile. "Sorry." He whispered once again as He left the room.

I slowly tried to get up to use the bathroom I saw across the room. I gasped and fell back onto the bed. I felt J-hope put a hand around my shoulders as the other one found its way to my waist. He helped me walk over to the bathroom saying nothing. I looked at his face to see a worried expression where his smile once was. "I'm fine really," I whispered. His gaze shot over to me and he glared a little.

"No you're not, there's no need to lie to me it's obvious you're not ok."I shivered a little at his tone of voice. We made our way to the bathroom and I told him to wait outside while I did my business. He agreed but told me to yell if I needed any help.

When I came back into the room I was surprised to see all of the members in my room. I looked around, some looked worried while others kept a cold poker face.I made my way back to the bed and sat on it, the pain in my side slowly easing away.

"I can't believe you got stabbed," Monster said with a glare. "Because of you we couldn't get the information we needed out of him." I glared right back at his comment. Before I retorted someone butted in.

"YAH, It wasn't her fault," Jimin said obviously angry with Monster, "It was her first job and we honestly didn't have the best control over the situation." Monster stood up at this information obviously irritated by Jimin's claims.

"What the Fuck do you mean you didn't have control of the situation?" He yelled taking large strides over to Jimin gripping him by the front of the shirt and lifting Jimin's feet off the floor. "And who are you to talk to your leader like that, huh?" Jimin just grunted in response as Monster threw him away. Jimin stumbled a little but didn't fall. A deafening silence fell over the room, a thick tension hung in the air.

"Umm," I whispered, unsure if I should speak or not. Monster looked at me and raised an eyebrow urging me to talk so I went on. "What's gonna happen now? Am I done with jobs now or what?"

"Well," Monster said looking around unsure of himself, "You seemed to walk out of the bathroom fine, but I don't want you to get worst just yet so I think you should work with J-hope a little bit." J-hope's face brightened at the mention of his name. he looked at me with a large smile. It was funny to see him smiling as a large studded mask hung down around his chin. I returned the smile and stood up.